House / Education In Nakhon Sawan

ArranP

I've seen a house in Nakhon Sawan which is cheap and would buy but the only thing stopping me is the education for my daughter.

If my wife and I stay in Thailand then I want my daughter to study the British Curriculum, but I don't know how it would be possible for my daughter to study the British Curriculum if we are living in Nakhon Sawan.

I've seen a house in Nakhon Sawan which is cheap and would buy but the only thing stopping me is the education for my daughter.

If my wife and I stay in Thailand then I want my daughter to study the British Curriculum, but I don't know how it would be possible for my daughter to study the British Curriculum if we are living in Nakhon Sawan.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but the closest decent English curriculum would be a catholic school in Udon just outside of Ring Road on the west side of town. It's not Nakhon Sawan, but it is not so far away. There are plenty of nice building sites to be found and IMHO it is just close enough and far enough away from the inlaws.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but the closest decent English curriculum would be a catholic school in Udon just outside of Ring Road on the west side of town. It's not Nakhon Sawan, but it is not so far away. There are plenty of nice building sites to be found and IMHO it is just close enough and far enough away from the inlaws.

My be I am wrong, but I think the most praised school for girls in Udon is St. Mary's. Their web site is not to English though - more like candy shop ad:

'http://www.st-mary.ac.th/'. And it is to east of the city.