Xanax/alprazolam - For Flight Home

sanmiguellight

Does anyone know where i can get a packet of 1mg Xanax/Alprazolam in BKK Sukhumvit area for my impending flight back home?

Also what should they cost?

150 baht for a strip pharmacy near soi 4 don't ask in thai or they will not sell, it's illegal to. It's generic not the original.

Does anyone know where i can get a packet of 1mg Xanax/Alprazolam in BKK Sukhumvit area for my impending flight back home?

150 baht for a strip pharmacy near soi 4 don't ask in thai or they will not sell, it's illegal to. It's generic not the original.

Its not illegal if you dont know if its legal or not so it cant be discussed here. However walk into the the big one cnr soi 4 and ask for xanax for sleep confidently. I have bad sleep issues and they work great for me . they will be the generic thai version just remember they 1mg not .05 so double the strength so when that plane hurtles towards then sea approaching the speed of sound, you will probably be still asleep :)

There is a pharmacy on Sukhumvit Soi 22 close to the "Angel Bar"- from Angel head away from Sukhumvit and you will see it on the right. The guy charged me 10 baht each which is crazy, but you don't care if you just need a few. The normal price is 5 baht from my pharmacy in Silom, but they don't sell to most people who walk in off the street. I have dealt with them for years.

Another landmark is Flyers- it is like a billiards bar with food. It is at the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 22. Angel Bar and the pharmacy are on the other side of Soi 22. There is also a travel agent on the same side of the street as the pharmacy- the name eludes me but they have great service and the manager speaks English well.

If you are walking away from Sukhumvit on Soi 22 and you get to Larry's restaurant you have gone too far. Titanium nightclub is in the mix too- can't remember if it is before or after the pharmacy.

Cheers but exactly where is this Pharmacy there are many in this area.

from the corner of soi4 and sukhumvit walk past the service station and its the second drugstore the big one on Sukhumvit . About a 20metre walk from soi 4

right next door to the Irish pub on sukhumvit

Its not illegal if you dont know if its legal or not so it cant be discussed here. However walk into the the big one cnr soi 4 and ask for xanax for sleep confidently. I have bad sleep issues and they work great for me . they will be the generic thai version just remember they 1mg not .05 so double the strength so when that plane hurtles towards then sea approaching the speed of sound, you will probably be still asleep :)

it most certainly is illegal to sell xanax and valium over the countrer without a prescription