Good Thai Women

G54

There has been a lot of talk about the 'bad' Thai women. About the lies etc. So this aims to help rectify some of that.

Yes, there are some good ones out there, amidst all those that are denounced (and, yes, I have had problems with a few in the past :) ).

Many times - myself included - many of us have met with women out there wanting to rip us off, or lie to deceive us.

So, in defence of some Thai women, here are three that I know and trust. 3 Thai women who are honest, do not lie and are willing to share and take care. All 3 have been let down badly in the past by Thai and Farang men. They were all disillusioned. 2 still are.

One in her mid 20's now has an English boyfriend and she is happy. Her idea is that as b/f & g/f she wants to understand English culture. Refuses all offers of money from her b/f who is currently working in the UK. Her belief is that as he is a b/f it is not up to him to support her. In fact she works overtime and at 2 jobs to keep herself, her daughter and help her mother.

She likes to talk to me a lot to improve her English. In return I get friendship and some good advice when I am in need of it. I feel her b/f is one very lucky guy.

Another in her early 30's has her own salon, own house, car and has had 1 Thai b/f who turned out to be a 'Butterfly'. She has remained on her own since. Never had any children. She has money of her own and is happy except for one thing, she does wants a man in her life but has been betrayed badly once and is now very wary of all men.

The third also in her 30's speaks English because she had a Farang husband until he died some years back. She has her own big house and also land outside of town too. She takes care of her daughter and works at her sisters shop. Yet she too cannot find herself a good, honest and faithful man. She only wants to share and have mutual support in return for her love.

These 3 women have several things in common.

All talk 'straight' unlike many of the 'snakes' I have encountered.

All are very good looking women.

None of them believe in extracting money from men or to make marry for sin-sot. They believe in mutual support.

They all work.

All 3 rarely go out drinking.

So, I have to remember when partaking in some of the denunciation of many Thai women for their behaviour towards us Farang, that there are good women out there. Maybe this helps to even things up.

And I would hope that others would accept too that there are good women out there who only seek to find themselves a good man and not be there to rip the men off financially or emotionally.

Some might ask why I have not made a move on any of these women, considering my past problems with many. The answer is quite simple. With 2 of them there is simply no spark between us and maybe that is why we are now good friends.

The third? Well, that is a different matter and I am working on that very slowly :D

Maybe many of us are looking in the wrong places for women.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one have never been stitched up by a thai woman,and none of my friends have,even though one marriage has folded and she wanted nothing from him.Some have ex bg ladies and some have non bg ladies.They are ALL the same in attitude,looks upbringing etc etc.There are truly beautiful(heart) ladies about even in the bar scene but i believe many of the farangs who get stitched up are the older guys with very young girls who are so immature.

I have many many friends here in Pattaya and not one have a gogo dancer as a gf,aint that funny lol lol.

I agree most Thai women are honest and caring I do not know anything about bar girls since I never

associate in those circles I have been married for 6 years now and yes we have our ups and downs

but I am happy.I helped my Thai family over here supporting them with money when they had hard times

and now when I have a hard time due to business, my family especially my mother in law helps me a lot.

I paid very little Sin Sod which I got back right after the wedding anyway. I did support my wife and family when I lived in OZ and now they support me :)

There has been a lot of talk about the 'bad' Thai women. About the lies etc. So this aims to help rectify some of that.

Mainstream Thai women are like women everywhere - there are good ones and bad ones. Most Thais are nice and honest people, but so many farangs seem to make bad choices and marry the first bargirl that shags them. Not all bargirls are bad, but many of them do continue to have the problems that got them into the bars in the first place - alcohol, drugs, gambling, kids, scrounging families, deadbeat boyfriends, criminality or criminal associations. So many guys expect all these problems to disappear as soon as they marry, but of course they don't, and more often than not it all ends in tears.

Edited by dbrenn

Mainstream Thai women are like women everywhere - there are good ones and bad ones. Most Thais are nice and honest people, but so many farangs seem to make bad choices and marry the first bargirl that shags them. Not all bargirls are bad, but many of them do continue to have the problems that got them into the bars in the first place - alcohol, drugs, gambling, kids, scrounging families, deadbeat boyfriends, criminality or criminal associations. So many guys expect all these problems to disappear as soon as they marry, but of course they don't, and more often than not it all ends in tears.

I agreed with you. I'm Thai-gril with good quality I guarantee...

I count myself VERY LUCKY. Had 2 relationships ( 2nd on hold as i couldnt travel last yr due to poor health), both were older than me by 3 years the first and past/presant 1yr. First relationship persuaded me to stay past my holiday, i explained i didnt have enough money, she said she would take care of me. She certainly did, the only thing that i couldnt explain get through to her is that i dont want to be waken up at 2am or what ever time of day it is with her holding a piza or cheeseburger in my face she had just bought to make me eat as id been drinking the night before ect. After a Bottle of sang som its the last thing ya need. That lasted a few more years but i did take advantage and she would find out id been a butterfly. She now lives in oz with a oz mate id made :) .

2nd, top lass, strives to learn English, asks me for nothing. Ohh i forget, she will ask me for 6k at the most stupid times when her sister phones from the village to pay bills and the kids schooling and various others.

She looks after me and puts up with my mood swings, she now knows when i need to be left alone and when i need space.

Yes theres been others inbetween, but i like to think ive sorted the bad apples from the good. Especially one lady who once i mentioned i was thinking of getting a appartment started gold digging. Got nothing, but she was extremley sexy so she did get serviced along with more than i usually pay :D

Yes, there are some good ones out there, amidst all those that are denounced (and, yes, I have had problems with a few in the past :) ).

Many times - myself included - many of us have met with women out there wanting to rip us off, or lie to deceive us.

So, in defence of some Thai women, here are three that I know and trust. 3 Thai women who are honest, do not lie and are willing to share and take care. All 3 have been let down badly in the past by Thai and Farang men. They were all disillusioned. 2 still are.

One in her mid 20's now has an English boyfriend and she is happy. Her idea is that as b/f & g/f she wants to understand English culture. Refuses all offers of money from her b/f who is currently working in the UK. Her belief is that as he is a b/f it is not up to him to support her. In fact she works overtime and at 2 jobs to keep herself, her daughter and help her mother.

She likes to talk to me a lot to improve her English. In return I get friendship and some good advice when I am in need of it. I feel her b/f is one very lucky guy.

Another in her early 30's has her own salon, own house, car and has had 1 Thai b/f who turned out to be a 'Butterfly'. She has remained on her own since. Never had any children. She has money of her own and is happy except for one thing, she does wants a man in her life but has been betrayed badly once and is now very wary of all men.

The third also in her 30's speaks English because she had a Farang husband until he died some years back. She has her own big house and also land outside of town too. She takes care of her daughter and works at her sisters shop. Yet she too cannot find herself a good, honest and faithful man. She only wants to share and have mutual support in return for her love.

These 3 women have several things in common.

None of them believe in extracting money from men or to make marry for sin-sot. They believe in mutual support.

They all work.

So, I have to remember when partaking in some of the denunciation of many Thai women for their behaviour towards us Farang, that there are good women out there. Maybe this helps to even things up.

And I would hope that others would accept too that there are good women out there who only seek to find themselves a good man and not be there to rip the men off financially or emotionally.

Some might ask why I have not made a move on any of these women, considering my past problems with many. The answer is quite simple. With 2 of them there is simply no spark between us and maybe that is why we are now good friends.

The third? Well, that is a different matter and I am working on that very slowly :D

You're absolutely right G54 and these are the reasons I married my wife.

I'll add one more virtue to your list.

Love for love's sake and not money.

There are plenty of women in Thailand with these virtues. One just has to take the time to find them.

Good post G54 :D

hi i'm the new one for this forum....

i think that's not to late for me to thanks for the webmaster that created this forum even allowed me to join this site.... i love thailand maak maak :):D

by the way... just wanna share with all of you... about my past experience....

i'm so lucky since i've ever met one of Thai friend.... we met by our university collaboration English camp between Malaysia and Thailand... from that day i'd become her best friend.... until now and i hope it's be a forever friendship.....

after that collaboration camp... i'm also ever visit Thailand and her hometown in Songkhla privately by oneself.... she always welcome when i tell her that i wanna visit her beautiful country again... when i arrived in hatyai railway station.... she's wait for me as we promised before.... she welcomed at me

she accompanied for me anyplace that i wish to visit in Songkhla and Hatyai.... until now i've ever go to Songkhla about 5 times.... i felt comfort when someone Thai people always be together with me.... and i wish to go again.... because i love Thailand.... i felt in love with Thailand jing jing

Thai people always love to smile to us, farang.... when thai girl smile, it's make anybody felt in love....

Thai girl is really angel..... I'm so happy because i have a beautiful angel that always be together with me.....

hi i'm the new one for this forum....

i think that's not to late for me to thanks for the webmaster that created this forum even allowed me to join this site.... i love thailand maak maak :):D

by the way... just wanna share with all of you... about my past experience....

i'm so lucky since i've ever met one of Thai friend.... we met by our university collaboration English camp between Malaysia and Thailand... from that day i'd become her best friend.... until now and i hope it's be a forever friendship.....

after that collaboration camp... i'm also ever visit Thailand and her hometown in Songkhla privately by oneself.... she always welcome when i tell her that i wanna visit her beautiful country again... when i arrived in hatyai railway station.... she's wait for me as we promised before.... she welcomed at me

she accompanied for me anyplace that i wish to visit in Songkhla and Hatyai.... until now i've ever go to Songkhla about 5 times.... i felt comfort when someone Thai people always be together with me.... and i wish to go again.... because i love Thailand.... i felt in love with Thailand jing jing

Thai people always love to smile to us, farang.... when thai girl smile, it's make anybody felt in love....

Thai girl is really angel..... I'm so happy because i have a beautiful angel that always be together with me.....

Don't worry,you'll wake up...........sometime! :D

Wait a min lemme laugh lol i'm a tiger oops thaigal id say most of thai women are humble, sweet (except me sweet like lemon haha) shh and diligent u dont have to hire a maid lol according to wot i've heard/read u guys talking bout us... "lying" or "pretending" the question is those girls who got farang bfs are they (girls) really interested in those farangs? or just want to use em' as ATM. i've been told in the past only that kinda girls searched for farang man back to viet war when i was a kid, GI were here and i lived near the base. my mum owned salon and of course her customers hot women (mostly bar girls) who got farang bfs but nowadays dued to econ crisis or its easy way to survive oops i meant to get money lol it seems women who has decent job like teacher, nurse, prof. or even student go for farang man...and of course nothing's wrong with that if they're honest to each other but sad thing is when farang bfs gone back to their country! woah paradise for the girls money (from ATM) :) transfer to their thai current bfs lol! well there are plenty of good thai women open ur mind and find it!

ciao

Edited by kitiya1980

Yes there are good Thai women, honest and hard working. Not looking to have a relationship for money. You will find them if you don't spend your time in bars! Work in Thailand. Check out your colleagues. If you have an honest job you will have more chances to meet honest people. Even Thai women.

Why is this even a discussion? There are good and bad people of both genders... EVERYWHERE! It doesn't MATTER what their career is or what country they are from. People make bad decisions in life. Some people get lucky with their first romance. Many people don't. So what?

In my experience the question should be reversed. Most farang men that i know are far worse that the Thai women that they are involved with. Just an observation.

Cheers, Rick

Find some new friends? :)

Would that be male or female friends? My point is that many male farang come to Asia with the belief that they have superior moralistic values, which in the main is not the case. It's the old 'he's a bit of a boy and she's a slapper' syndrome. This applies to everywhere including China. As an aside I find most Thai women/men to be wonderful people and thats one of the reasons that I live here.

Cheers, Rick

I honestly wonder what Thai girls see in many farang men.

Some of these guys are the absolute pits.

It only proves that the girls are really desperate.

I don't think that they have many choices mate. There is no other way out for many Thai women. Their parents demand and they have to give, whatever the circumstances and with little or no education that can be a tall order. Hey they can't all make a living selling noodles.

Cheers, Rick

Lets drop the denigrating and insulting comments about western men too. Seems there can't be a positive thread without it being hijacked by negative nastiness.

I hope that this comment was not aimed at my post because i was only making a truthful observation. There are two sides to every story and I am just trying to keep things balanced.

Cheers Rick

I have never dated a bg but i have spent many a happy night crawling around bars and luckily i don't know any of the moaning groaning expats you see and hear about in bars and on here.

The Thai woman who have been in my life have all been lovely ladies with no ulterior motives other than to have a decent b/f who will look after them.

I don't see any difference between the relationships I've had here to ones back in the West. Maybe I was a little choosy and took time to find and develop my relationships slowly.

If you come to Thailand as a sex tourist and spend time in Pattaya or similar you will probably end up iwith a b/g and most probably the "i hate Thailand group" if you waste your money building a house and all that cr@p

Take time to meet woman away from bars and surprisingly there are far money woman who don't work in bars than do and its easy to meet them but you have to try and guaranteed you will meet good Thai women just as good as any decent woman from the West.

I always think its very ironic that the very men who moan and despise Thailand and Thais have been the ones who have unknowningly trained the night workers in their behaviour towards them.

ie the other thread about "Mee" how do you expect a woman to behave when her man is a stumbling abusive alcoholic.

People are more informed these days with instant access to knowledge from the internet and if guys still want to hunt down and chase bg's and give them all there money well then there are always going to be negative stories.

The happy mixed relationship couples dont have too much to say as its not interesting to post it.

Why is this even a discussion? There are good and bad people of both genders... EVERYWHERE! It doesn't MATTER what their career is or what country they are from. People make bad decisions in life. Some people get lucky with their first romance. Many people don't. So what?

True......and that about sums it up.

There are plenty of *women*, but most farangs here are walking around with *girls*…lol

The fact is ….

There's plenty of non-stinky fish in the sea, YES here in Thailand too….. but they all won't come to you, and especially “Good girls” won't fall in your lap easily.

From my observation, many farangs here do not like/or take the time to search for a good thai woman,.. just a hot chick that says ….“I will cook for you, clean for you, tease you, even do laundry if your REAL good. And if you ask, I even ROLL over and lay down…”...ruff... ruff

This is where majority of your problems and the wrong perceptions of the thai women generally come from when the relationship doesn’t work out.

Here in thailand, 90% of “hot chick”..is the party girl, and even thai guys won’t take them home to meet the parents.

Try cooking or dancing classes. You will have higher probability in finding more honest and decent women at these places. Just a common sense here, isn’t it?

You just need to cut the crap of ….. “I got to have you NOW” attitude,

or

Stop believing in the fiction LUCK of “the 2 weeks whirlwind romance prior to the nuptial”….

You can definitely find them. They are everywhere, …but it will take times and your due diligence, just like back in your home country.

Disclaimer:

Don’t look in my way, …even though I’m good and perfect in every ways :)

Coz I’m not interest in a farang and I already found my Thong-aek. :D

Just want to share some of my thoughts on the subject, from a thai girl's points of view.

Violet Fonce

Edited by Violet Fonce

They all work.

You're absolutely right G54 and these are the reasons I married my wife.

I'll add one more virtue to your list.

Love for love's sake and not money.

There are plenty of women in Thailand with these virtues. One just has to take the time to find them.

Good post G54 :D

Yes, I did forget that one. Cannot imagine how I forgot it :)

It may be one of the more important ones too.

If you come to Thailand as a sex tourist and spend time in Pattaya or similar you will probably end up iwith a b/g and most probably the "i hate Thailand group" if you waste your money building a house and all that cr@p

..Oh, you mean the, "All Thai are stupid", "All thai men are abusive and lazy", "All Thai are lairs", "I must speak dumbed-down pigeon English to all Thai, even ones who obviously can understand 'normal' English", "I must critise all of Thailand, particularly availability of western food, and nothing is quite the same as 'back home', and im always being ripped off", "My woman is young and slim, but it doesnt matter that im three times her age and have a hygiene problem and that i have a hanging beer belly..i know im still handsum..."..etc.. group? :)

In my experience the question should be reversed. Most farang men that i know are far worse that the Thai women that they are involved with. Just an observation.

Cheers, Rick

Spot on rick, just look at the venemous posts about thai women, the men scribbling this trash will have met at bars, or on line and blame the women, when in reality its their inability to find a good one at " the bar " which is to blame :) ...these sorts probably got their last wife/girlfriend in a pub on a council estate in kirby, :D .and there idea of a good woman is one that can hold her beer and will share another woman..what is it the thais say, som nam na ,.

Perfectly put, and this is the best advice we could offer, shame it falls on deaf ears most of the time,.

Because it simply goes to show both sides of the coin.

And of late - I am guilty too of this, as I have been on the receiving end a few times - of putting down the majority of Thai women here on TV, because a lot of those we do meet are after an ATM, or do try to deceive us.

Personally it is nice to actually come into contact with women who have their own property, cars and money and who also do not make any demands. None of them are rich by any means and they still struggle to pay bills and for school fees etc. To be invited to their homes for a coffee or for a chat for no other reason than to be friendly is pleasant.

I meet a lot of women in a week and get a lot of telephone numbers handed to me but the greatest majority of those are after money or someone to constantly pay the bills for them and their friends.

So, to meet and be friends with these three is really a pleasant change.