Small Pea Size Lump Near Elbow

It started with a fast lump that grew to over a size of a pea and it grew outward of the skin. I burst it after seeing it grow fast over 5 days. A yellowy dark substance came out. No pain, it was not pus.

But since then, the lump is now under the skin and daily I have to press it and a clowdy watery liquid comes out. No color, just water looking and a bit cloudy. It gets bigger if I do not press it after two or three days.

When pressing it, it does not move, it is a stationary lump. No skin discoloration. I have compared it to skin cancer pics. It does not hurt, it is just hard.

No pain or itch. Just annoying. Any ideas?

Tks.

It started with a fast lump that grew to over a size of a pea and it grew outward of the skin. I burst it after seeing it grow fast over 5 days. A yellowy dark substance came out. No pain, it was not pus.

But since then, the lump is now under the skin and daily I have to press it and a clowdy watery liquid comes out. No color, just water looking and a bit cloudy. It gets bigger if I do not press it after two or three days.

When pressing it, it does not move, it is a stationary lump. No skin discoloration. I have compared it to skin cancer pics. It does not hurt, it is just hard.

No pain or itch. Just annoying. Any ideas?

Tks.

Not really enough info to venture a guess but it may also be a dermoid or inclusion cyst but these usually develops over longer periods of time.

This will probably not disappear without further treatment which may require this cyst to be surgically removed.

Best to see a dermatologist.