Bad Expat

Ryan

Wow, a thread almost entirely taken over by trolls!!  At least Pudgi is keeping in his usual form, blaming the victim (the cat owner) for the violence of someone else.  Although it seems a bit odd that he knows so many different ways to DO things to people (is it their fault when the rigged toilet hurls back at them?  after all, one should ALWAYS check for this kind of thing among friends, I suppose).  Btw, Pudgi, in this particular incarnation are you married (again/already) or just have a girlfriend?  What's the news?

:o

"Steven"

ijwt, last I checked, this post was about cats and Italians, not about me. So keep it on topic.

And if you're really so interested in the details of my private life, why don't you get up from your computer and go find a life of your own? That way you won't be so pathetically obsessed with stalking my posts so you can reply with inane, trite bullsh-t.

Oh, and if you actually understood the English language, you'd see that in my post I specifically stated that nothing excuses this guy's behavior and he's 100% responsible for the cat's death, however, the cat's owner should be surprised that their cat met with a bad end (any end, not just this specific one), since they allowed it to roam about the neighborhood unsupervised. In other words, no, they are NOT to blame for the cat's violent death, but YES, they are responsible for their cat's welfare and Bangkok is a dangerous place for animals.

Perhaps you'd understand my posts better if you brushed up on the English language a bit. Maybe all those years teaching in sh-tty government schools is finally starting to erode your comprehension of your native language. I suggest you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and take a refresher course in how to shut the f'k up.

Very nice post Pudgi.Do you really think that this is called for?

Edited by Boo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definately damage the car. But make sure you don't tell anyone your doing it, not even the closest people to you. Then nobody will know who it was should they start getting pressured. If he comes to the office enquiring, tell him lots of people had been upset about what he did to the cat and it could have been anyone who damaged his car, but you don't know who. I would buy some I-poxy glue/sealant and smear it into the door locks. Don't get caught. Plan it out.

It is true that many nonindigenous species are causing problems in Oz, but that does not justify inhumane killing... Back to the cat that sat, if it was my cat or I had seen the said incident I would've tw@tted the pr1ck... No questions! :o

And if Lennox Lewis was the offender, what then big boy? :D

You blow his car up! :D:D

Your sick humour is over the top. Try a week off.