Did Yoou See The Rainbow?

corkscrew

Yes, I saw it; luckly I was on a car coming into the city, so I saw it all the way from the Rama 9 bridge to the Ratchada/Rama 9 intersection. Very lovely, it was a particularly nice rainbow because the Sun was setting, therefore the arch was relatively small and you could see the full semicircle in the sky, also it was actually a double rainbow, with a fainter, mirror image on top.

I took some pictures too... :)

Anyone found a pot of gold on the Baiyoke tower?

IMG_0393.jpg

Marketing shot for Canon...

IMG_0402.jpg

Near the Petchaburi MRT station, I wish I had a wider lens.

IMG_0617.jpg

I've lived in Phetchabun for almost ten years, and have never seen a rainbow. I didn't realise that, until I saw this post - are they rare in Thailand?

Back in the UK, we used to see them regularly, probably once or twice a month.

Agree with others, nice photos.

dont think they are rare. i saw quite a few in the three weeks i was in korat area; and took some amazing photos of our (flooded) plot of land with rainbow over head. pic now sitting on cell phone... but all the thai were amused by my being excited by it (here it is definately not common, as no rain most of the time), and said it was 'tamada' (regular).

bina

israel

To the OP and all nice photos thanking for sharing them.

original.jpg

One found at the back of my house this May in Kan :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

P.S. Now I know why 'IanForbes ' does not evaluate his photos in our "Photo & Arts" forum :)

P.S. Now I know why 'IanForbes ' does not evaluate his photos in our "Photo & Arts" forum :)

In due time, Kan Win, in due time. I'm still finding my way around Thaivisa. I spent a couple of hours looking through you wonderful gallery of photos. Very impressive. We have similar tastes in many of them. Some were taken from exactly the same spots.