Besy Way To Convert Avi To Dvd Format

McLovin

Most new DVD players will play AVI without conversion. Just use Master Format when you burn to the DVD. They will also play from a USB stick so no need for DVD.

It you really need to turn back time to DVD format ConvertX is a good program but not cheap.

Edited by lopburi3

Most new DVD players will play AVI without conversion. Just use Master Format when you burn to the DVD. They will also play from a USB stick so no need for DVD.

It you really need to turn back time to DVD format ConvertX is a good program but not cheap.

Cheers, thanks for the good advice.

Just in case for collection purpose:

Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3.03

Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3 resizes and converts your digital movies and video clips to other formats quickly and with very high quality. It can also burn your videos to DVDs* Blu-Ray discs and video CDs that are compatible with the player in your living room. You just select the target device type (DVD Player* Computer* PDA* Internet) and then choose the format you want to use and the maximum file size. Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3 takes care of everything else for you.

You can convert clips and movies to share them with your friends* to play them on mobile devices and for uploading to YouTube and other video sites. You can also convert non copy-protected DVD videos to other more compact formats and burn your converted videos to DVDs* video CDs and Blu-ray discs.

Take charge of the video zoo!

Today there is a huge zoo of video formats for display on a growing number of devices* including mobile devices. You will often want to share videos with friends or family members who need different formats* or upload videos to sites that require a particular format.

Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3 solves this problem: It converts between formats and can also shrink the videos in the process – for example to fit on a single DVD or CD or to make smaller files for uploading or mailing.

Copy movies to multiple DVDs

This version adds DVD video burning with the ability to store big movies on two or more DVDs so that you have no loss of quality. This avoids the need for expensive dual-layer recordable DVDs that are sometimes less reliable.

Produce top quality YouTube videos

You can now convert directly to a whole range of different video sharing site formats* including YouTube. This gives you full control over the compression and quality of your movies for the best possible results. In addition to YouTube* Ashampoo Movie Shrink & Burn 3 also supports the Yahoo Video* MySpace TV* Metacafe and DailyMotion formats.

New Features:

* Fully compatible with Windows Vista™

* Video DVD burning: Create and burn video DVDs

* Video DVD spanning: Automatically split big movies to multiple DVDs for maximum quality without dual-layer discs

* Convert for YouTube: Create high-quality videos for YouTube* Yahoo Video* MySpace TV* Metacafe and DailyMotion

* Data DVDs and Blu-ray: Burn your videos to data DVDs and also to high-format Blu-ray discs if you have one of the new Blu-ray burners

* User interface: Thumbnail image selection for video files* practical new format selection screen for faster operation* many other small improvements and adjustments

Existing Features and Improvements:

* Convert for mobile devices: Convert and compress your videos to compact formats for playing on PDAs and other mobile devices

* DVD player formats: Convert to a variety of formats supported by normal DVD players

* Convert to CD formats: Convert to compact CD based video formats* including Video CDs* Super Video CDs* DivX/Xvid CDs and other formats on regular data CDs

* CD spanning: Automatically split larger movies to multiple CDs if necessary (supported for XVid/DivX AVIs* MPEG-1* MPEG-2* QuickTime* WMV* Video CDs* Super Video CDs and DivX/Xvid CDs)

* Convert video DVDs: You can convert the VOB video files from unencrypted video DVDs to smaller* more compact formats with very high quality

http://rapidshare.com/files/166291360/Asha....VICTORIOUS.rar

=========

Express Burn Plus V4.08

Size: 1.28 MB

Express Burn is a program for Windows that lets you create and record audio CDs, data CDs or data DVDs using any Windows PC with an installed CD and/or DVD recorder.

With Express Burn you can record a data or audio CD/DVD quickly and easily by dragging the files you want onto the Express Burn icon and clicking record. The software then does the rest, including converting the files if required. Express Burn is also the fastest CD/DVD writing program in the world using proprietary optimizing systems. But don't believe us, try it for yourself.

Features:

Writes the following types of discs:

Data CDs (perfect for backup)

Audio CDs (for traditional CD player)

Mp3 CDs (larger capacity alternative to audio cds)

Video DVDs (to be played on a standard DVD player - Windows Plus version)

Data DVDs (4.5GB+ on a single DVD - Plus version)

Blu-Ray discs (25GB+ - Plus version).

Supports multi session recording to CD (you can choose to add more music tracks at a later time).

Records CD Recordable (CDR) and CD Re-recordable (CDRW) discs.

Can seamlessly burn audio CDs with no pause between tracks.

Audio CDs are recorded with direct digital recording (so perfect audio quality is maintained).

Audio CD burning supports wav, mp3, wma, au, aiff, ra, ogg, flac, aac and a number of other audio file formats.

Express Burn Plus can burn ISO compliant data DVDs and Blue-ray discs (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).

Video DVD Authoring - video files will be re-encoded and made in to a standard DVD Movie disk, playable on a DVD player (Plus version only)

Video burning supports avi, mpg, vob, asf, wmv, mp4, ogm and all video formats that have a DirectShow based codec.

Choice of widescreen or standard formats for video dvd authoring.

Record video files to PAL or NTSC.

Support Joliet and CDA formats.

Data CDs support multilevel folders and long file names.

Data CDs are fully ISO compliant with Joliet extension.

Includes command line operation for automation and integration with other programs.

Supports fast, right mouse click functionality for burning ISO images.

Simple, easy to use interface for day-to-day operation.

System Requirements:

Windows 95/NT4/98/2000/Me/XP/2003/Vista.

Mac OS X 10.2 or later

CD-ROM drive which supports recording.

For DVDs a DVD-ROM drive which supports recording.

For Blu-ray Discs a BD-ROM drive which supports recording.

Code:

http://hotfile.com/dl/5066018/65cb580/EXPR..._BY_ZU.rar.html

===========

AVS Video Converter 6.2.3.314 cracked

http://www.divxturka.net/showthread.php?t=210149

==

VSO Convert X to DVD 3.6.4.158

http://www.divxturka.net/showthread.php?t=208763

==

Magic DVD Copier 4.9.0 Portable

http://www.divxturka.net/showthread.php?t=210134

==

Alcohol 120% v 5.1 Blu-Ray

The first time, Alcohol 120% apart from the world's best copy function due to a comprehensive burning and backing up Data, video and music. With the new Xtra Wizard make your own discs and media, and burn directly to the medium of your choice or save it as an image file. You need no other burning software more. Alcohol 120% 5.0 - the complete burning suite.

Alcohol Virtual DVD / CD - WINNERS

The best software for virtual drives, regardless of the software disks, videos, games and music! With the Virtual-Drive-functionality of Alcohol 120% you can up to 31 virtual drives, create and your valuable Original CDs, DVDs or Blue-rays to leave home. The virtual disks retain all common image formats. Whether this with Alcohol 120% were created by other burning software or the Web.

System Requirement:-

+ Microsoft Windows vista / XP,

+ Pentium 4, 1.8 GHz, 512 MB RAM,

+ 400 MB free hard disk space plus additional space for the images,

+ Graphics card with at least 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, 16 bit color (High Color),

+ CD / DVD drive, CD / DVD writer, also supports Blue-ray drives and Blue-ray burner,

+ Microsoft Direct X 9.0 or higher, for copying Playstation games: Mod Chip for Playstation

Code:

http://hotfile.com/dl/6802893/4388111/Viet...5.1_Blu-Ray.rar.

==

AVS Video Converter 6.2.3.314 + Crack (2009)

Code:

http://hotfile.com/dl/6452027/4867a99/AVS_..._Crack.rar.html

==

Hi,

Would be greatful if anyone could recommend a program to convert AVI to DVD format.

Thanks

Used Nero something or other for that recently. Worked great but took about 2 hours to convert the AVIs into a DVD. Full processor load too so you want to do that sometime when you are not using the computer.

I was impressed with Nero because:

- It combined 2 AVIs I had to 1 DVD. I have no idea how these AVIs were originally created - it was one movie, split into two 1.35GB AVI files. Rips from a Laser Disc? I don't know.

- It did the right thing for the strange 2.35:1 format these AVIs were in. Other programs that I tried were not doing that and ended up with a very stretched picture.

Edited by nikster

Hi,

Would be greatful if anyone could recommend a program to convert AVI to DVD format.

Thanks

Used Nero something or other for that recently. Worked great but took about 2 hours to convert the AVIs into a DVD. Full processor load too so you want to do that sometime when you are not using the computer.

- It combined 2 AVIs I had to 1 DVD. I have no idea how these AVIs were originally created - it was one movie, split into two 1.35GB AVI files. Rips from a Laser Disc? I don't know.

- It did the right thing for the strange 2.35:1 format these AVIs were in. Other programs that I tried were not doing that and ended up with a very stretched picture.

When using Nero is it possible to burn an ISO file to 2 DVD's? My ISO file is 8GIG and the discs that i have will only take 4.70 GIG. I know that there are dual layer discs available but i don'd have any at this time. I have tried to burn the ISO to the HD and then play but i have been unsuccessful to date. Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Ricl

Hi,

Thanks

Fast seemless and correct compression, AVI>DVD, or Blueray has auto correction, for both frame errors and sound errors. AVI files with sound errors are usualy unrepairable but you can use enhancements and add another sound file.

Ulead DVD Factory.

Hi,

Thanks

When using Nero is it possible to burn an ISO file to 2 DVD's? My ISO file is 8GIG and the discs that i have will only take 4.70 GIG. I know that there are dual layer discs available but i don'd have any at this time. I have tried to burn the ISO to the HD and then play but i have been unsuccessful to date. Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Ricl

Exactly Ricl, That is why I use Ulead and you can burn a cd to blueray compression should it take more than one Ulead will prompt you that you will need X # of disk

For a free 'non-pirate' solution: DVD Flick.

Thanks for the tip - does it work well?

I'd actually rather uninstall Nero as soon as possible and have a more lightweight solution. Nero takes over your system - the install takes about half an hour (not including download)!

For a free 'non-pirate' solution: DVD Flick.

Thanks for the tip - does it work well?

I'd actually rather uninstall Nero as soon as possible and have a more lightweight solution. Nero takes over your system - the install takes about half an hour (not including download)!

It generally works pretty well, but its biggest problem, from my experience, is that occasionally it can't seem to handle vaild AVI files (files that ConvertX will find no problem with) and will usually give you a fatal error message, annoyingly, right in the middle of the conversion. It's also much slower than ConvertX (assuming you've selected medium quality for conversion in ConvertX - there's really no point in selecting anything else if converting an average size XviD). ConvertX also produces much better-looking menus and overall is just easier to use.

I used ConvertX once. It took longer than Nero 8 to convert an AVI file to DVD. I went back to Nero.

ConvertX is not free software. DVD Flick is, so it costs nothing to try.

And how long is that?

It takes me about 1 hour or less to convert 700 mb AVI into DVD with ConvertxtoDVD

Edited by amazing

I used ConvertX once. It took longer than Nero 8 to convert an AVI file to DVD. I went back to Nero.

ConvertX is not free software. DVD Flick is, so it costs nothing to try.

And how long is that?

It takes me about 1 hour or less to convert 700 mb AVI into DVD with ConvertxtoDVD

Who cares? It took longer, so I ditched it.

YMMV.

Either way DVD Flick is free, the others aren't.

• 2 weeks later...
I use ConvertXtoDVD, great software, downloaded from mininova dot org

Yes, I use the same. Great software! Also lets you adjust the sound before rendering and burning so later when you play your DVD on a TV you don't need to crank up your sound to 100.

• 6 months later...
Hi,

Thanks

Cheers, Ricl

DVDShrink is probably the solution to that problem (one of it's primary purposes is to allow a dual layer (9+ GB) DVD onto a singled-sided (4.7 GB) DVD.

Edited by OriginalPoster

• 3 months later...

Bear in mind that the DVD's that you burn will degrade with time, and especially in bright light.

I gave up burning disks and put all my films and TV programmes on a 2.5" Seagate disk. http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/...ansion_portable

Then use the WD HD player for viewing on my TV. http://www.wdc.com/en/products/wdtv/

The WD HD player also handles High Def x264, MKV and the like material from torrents.

PS make sure you have a back up on a second disk

Bear in mind that the DVD's that you burn will degrade with time, and especially in bright light.

I gave up burning disks and put all my films and TV programmes on a 2.5" Seagate disk. http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/...ansion_portable

Then use the WD HD player for viewing on my TV. http://www.wdc.com/en/products/wdtv/

The WD HD player also handles High Def x264, MKV and the like material from torrents.

PS make sure you have a back up on a second disk

I just use my WD HD Live player to stream movies directly from my PC over the network. Great little device! Bought mine at Banana IT.

My prefered AVI to DVD converter and burner is Dvdtivi lite because it is easy to use, efficient, fast and the DVD are high quality and it is FREE!!!

Nothing to do with the AD infested pages and the poor spelling on the pages leading to the download link? If anybody dares to try the application, the link is here.