JVC Camcorder - Help Needed

bkkmadness

My friend just called, he's down south and his JVC Camcorder has broken, some dodgy connection inside or something. Anyone recommend a good place to get it fixed in Bangkok?

If anyone knows a place in Phuket and could let me know in the next day or two that be great as well coz that's where he is at the moment.

Thanks,

Edited by bkkmadness

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update this coz my friend is coming bcak to Bangkok tomorrow and would still likwe to find a good place to fix the camcorder.

He does need to resume filming quite soon and has the katoey and three soi dogs lined up already. :D

Thanx to anybody that can offer help. :o

Just wanted to update this coz my friend is coming bcak to Bangkok tomorrow and would still likwe to find a good place to fix the camcorder.

He does need to resume filming quite soon and has the katoey and three soi dogs lined up already.  :D

Thanx to anybody that can offer help. :o

Can't recommend any I know of in BKK but you might be able to find a repair shop in Panthip Plaza.

Thanks for that lads, I'll pass the info on to him as he's in Bangkok at the moment.

I was thinking Pantip, but wanted to find somewhere more specifically for JVC for him, yeah, not a stupid idea to call JVC really, stupid of me not to get the number. lol.

I was thinking Pantip, but wanted to find somewhere more specifically for JVC for him, yeah, not a stupid idea to call JVC really, stupid of me not to get the number. lol.

Dear sir,

as I can see your pic (avatar) you do enjoy suffering and pain. well, the PainTip Plaza is the right place for it.

you will encounter all kind of feelings - hopes, high expectations, cheap bills, pleasured by nice kind manners, polite excuses, sweet regrets, plastic bag with spare parts and midevil ignorance.

Friend of mine lost 12pounds over there, another one got bald, guy tried to replace DVD - soaked with Pepsi... truly right place to ask for help.

waiting for field report.

Dear sir,

as I can see your pic (avatar) you do enjoy suffering and pain. well, the PainTip Plaza is the right place for it.

you will encounter all kind of feelings - hopes, high expectations, cheap bills, pleasured by nice kind manners, polite excuses, sweet regrets, plastic bag with spare parts and midevil ignorance.

Friend of mine lost 12pounds over there, another one got bald, guy tried to replace DVD - soaked with Pepsi... truly right place to ask for help.

waiting for field report.

:o True, Pantip can be a nightmare for some people, but I don't have to go there anyway, it's not my camcorder, it's a friend's.

I must add, the many times I have been Pantip even to replace dodgy DVDs I have never once encountered a problem, though it's still not my favourite place to shop.

Your mate got soaked with pepsi? How did he get himself into that situation?

Some of the DVD sellers are a.ssholes over there, just have to avoid buying from them, though I heard it's getting worse down there.

I think he's called the JVC people now anyway, so no need for any more help on this, thanks again.