Are Bgs Extra Busy On Valentines Night ?

pautai

My some curious instinct are BGs for some reason overloaded with "work" on valentines night ? (paid work)

wannabee valentinos ?

I would guess that the negative impact on their business due to men feeling obliged to go out with their REAL girlfriend/wife on Valentines day would be greater than the positive impact of men feeling especially lonely on this special day and going out to find a companion.

My some curious instinct are BGs for some reason overloaded with "work" on valentines night ? (paid work)

wannabee valentinos ?

I would guess that the negative impact on their business due to men feeling obliged to go out with their REAL girlfriend/wife on Valentines day would be greater than the positive impact of men feeling especially lonely on this special day and going out to find a companion.

yep I think they will be busy tonight...... perhaps TL should have February 15 as national mianoi day.... there pseudo valentines day :o

> should have February 15 as national mianoi day.

:D :D :D

สุขสันต์วันเมียน้อยแห่งชาติ!!! :D

Or better: Instead of a Valentine's Day, let's make it a Valentine's Week. Works for Songkran and other major holidays. :o This will mitigate the problem of having to cut yourself in little pieces on Feb 14th. :D