My Art

doppa

having read, and argued many points over the last few days, and reviewed all the posts again, it appears to me at least, that the major bone of contention was not the content, or the quality, or the way they were produced, but how i described them.....paintings.

now if that has angered some of you, by using that description, believe me, it was never my intention to decieve, and i apolgise if that has offended anyone.

on the market now, there are digital programmes describing themselves as painting products, as someone has already mentioned, so it appears you can use the word ' painting' to produts, which neither involves either brush or paint, so if you feel so strong about the subject, i recommend you contact them to argue your point, as much as youve argued the point with me.

i believe, that what i produce' lets call it digital art' for want of a better description, is a pleasing product, with most folk ecstactic with their prints,[ so far] and that gives me great pleasure, even after telling them the process on how they were produced, they dont care.[ actually i tell them before how i'm going to do it]

and please let me tell you, i am my biggest critic, have been and always will be, to a degree some people say i give myself to much of a hard time, and that on some occasions, it does take me days to acomplish what i want to achieve, because of this self critiscm,and the idea of pressing a few buttons and 'voila' , sorry, but for me it just doesn't happen.

all through my working years, not one product left my agenct 100% right, because i know it's unatainable, but most were 92% right, and i had to be content with that, now i have the same scenario, so i'm going to have to be content with that too.

where this process of digital art is going to lead me i don't know, but i do know i've a fantastic journey ahead, my only regret is, that i didn't start earlier enough in my life.

that's it.

on the market now, there are digital programmes describing themselves as painting products, as someone has already mentioned, so it appears you can use the word ' painting' to produts, which neither involves either brush or paint, so if you feel so strong about the subject, i recommend you contact them to argue your point, as much as youve argued the point with me.

Good one. While I'm at it, I'll also argue with the makers some of the gaming programmes that that the end result of their software isn't 'war'. :)

( I'd still struggle to call it art, much like doing cross-stitching for example, but when I'm in a good mood I might settle for a 'craft'. :D )

Anyway, here's my art. :D

post-64232-1245221204.png post-64232-1245221239.png

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai