Just When You Thought Riding Bikes In Pattaya Couldn't Get Any More Dodgy...

h2o. I believe the topic is in the Pattaya forum so not all bikers look there BUT it is relevant to bikers visiting Pattaya.

So thank you BBBKK for bringing it to our attention.

Agreed. I rarely frequent the Pattaya forum, but this is something that could potentially affect ALL bikers, so I appreciated the link posted here.

400 baht!!!!! Ouch!!!!! In Bkk you just chuck the copper 200 baht at the side of the road, then go on to commit another of the average 5 traffic violations you need to do everyday to get around town.

Also, next time, for that money, make sure you get the <snip>.

Edited by soundman
Keep it clean please.

THIS IS PATTAYA.

i have driven with my honda click to bangkok from pattaya, altogether i was riding about 300-400 km all day.

i did not get a problem with the police but when i was asking how to get back to pattaya(out of bangkok) they told me ways (turn left, go straight, turn right and then right again ect.ect ect....) it took me 3hours to get out of bangkok. i also ended up somewere around donmueang area....

i just can say they try to help even they do not know the way they will just tell you something.

THIS IS PATTAYA.

i have driven with my honda click to bangkok from pattaya, altogether i was riding about 300-400 km all day.

i did not get a problem with the police but when i was asking how to get back to pattaya(out of bangkok) they told me ways (turn left, go straight, turn right and then right again ect.ect ect....) it took me 3hours to get out of bangkok. i also ended up somewere around donmueang area....

i just can say they try to help even they do not know the way they will just tell you something.

:)cheesy.gif