Us Report Faults And Praises Thailand On Human Trafficking

Absingjul

It is, to my mind, an intolerable situation, where people actually prey on others for gain.

Not much better than the Nazis or other perpetrators, in modern-day countries. What low self-esteem!!

I remember once I pursued this tiny restaurant hostess for about a week - she must have been all of 5'2' and 32kg - she was likewise

interested and we landed up on my boat. The following day, on our way to breakfast - girls gotta eat too - she confessed that she had

been attracted to me from day-one, but that she was scared of being kidnapped by me.

That blew me away!!! I have been called many things in my life - but never a kidnapper.

Size counts.

BR>Jack

She's obviously just making stories up for the papers, similar to the ones she told of her being shot at in Yugoslavia.

The fact is the US is the worst human trafficker in the world with about 20 million people trafficked. Assuming you call illegal immigration trafficking, which the US does for all countries other than itself.

It is, to my mind, an intolerable situation, where people actually prey on others for gain.

Not much better than the Nazis or other perpetrators, in modern-day countries. What low self-esteem!!

I remember once I pursued this tiny restaurant hostess for about a week - she must have been all of 5'2' and 32kg - she was likewise

interested and we landed up on my boat. The following day, on our way to breakfast - girls gotta eat too - she confessed that she had

been attracted to me from day-one, but that she was scared of being kidnapped by me.

That blew me away!!! I have been called many things in my life - but never a kidnapper.

Size counts.

BR>Jack

Ok , but just to please you: KIDNAPPER ! :)