Kitchen Units

Hi

Where is the best place to buy kitchen units? I've heard that someone imported them from China.

Thanks in anticipation.

If you mean commercial kitchens the try 75 company (Maenam) or Somerville (Samui Town Center). Both have from Europe, Malaysia and China.

Hi

Where is the best place to buy kitchen units? I've heard that someone imported them from China.

Thanks in anticipation.

So do you want Exported Chinese Kitchens. is that what you're looking for ??

What do you mean the best place ?? Do you mean best Price IE Cheapest for some, do you mean best Value for money which won't necessarily mena the cheapest ??

With regards to Imported Kitchen, the place in Ban Tia Import from Vietnal & elsewhere, Charlie the German Imports from Europe & China & i other Kitchen Companies aren't, they are buying them in Thailand & the HAVE been Imported previosuly..

Hi

Thanks in anticipation.

if you give me a ring on REMOVED ill reccommend a good bunch of people to you.they offered top products and good prices ,but their installation for me was 1st class,very professional.

cheers.

Contact poster for phone number.