Netalyzr Network Test

nikster

I find this a bit worrisome - this cache poisoning vulnerability should definitely be resolved by ISPs now... this is on TOT

Your ISP's DNS resolver does not randomize its local port number. This means your ISP's DNS resolver is probably vulnerable to DNS cache poisoning, which enables an attacker to intercept and modify effectively all communications of anyone using your ISP.

We suggest that, if possible, you immediately contact your network provider, as this represents a serious vulnerability.

The following graph shows DNS requests on the x-axis and the detected source ports on the y-axis.

I find this a bit worrisome - this cache poisoning vulnerability should definitely be resolved by ISPs now... this is on TOT
Your ISP's DNS resolver does not randomize its local port number. This means your ISP's DNS resolver is probably vulnerable to DNS cache poisoning, which enables an attacker to intercept and modify effectively all communications of anyone using your ISP.

We suggest that, if possible, you immediately contact your network provider, as this represents a serious vulnerability.

The following graph shows DNS requests on the x-axis and the detected source ports on the y-axis.

this is nor TOT either-

CSloxinfo + dnsadvantage

Your ISP's DNS resolver properly randomizes its local port number.

Edited by webfact

Very interesting. I run tests twice, first on FF, and then, on IE.

On FF, I got blacklisted by Spamhaus:

You are listed on the following Spamhaus blacklists: XBL PBL

But it was OK with IE. Only:

Your ISP's DNS server is slow to lookup names (this was on both).

P.S.

I'm on TRUE.

Edited by Condo_bk