Maintaining Deleted Posts In My Profile

Gaccha

I wrote some quite briliiant posts that owing to the moderator's view of things were not suitable and were deleted along with a raft of other people's posts. Fair enough.

But I would like my posts to be kept on my personal profile so I can use them for my writings outside the forum. If they are disconnected from a topic thread then surely they can do no harm to anyone. I would print my deleted post below as I saved it as a Word doc fearing the worst to show it as an example of sublime and erudite thinking, but I fear this would break the forum rules.

Currently, I am simply having to save them all in Word documents. Not ideal.

Thank you in advance.

You are welcome to PM a mod and ask them to send you the contents of your erudition. Assuming that your posts are not offensive, abusive or trollish, but merely off topic, then I don't see why that would be a problem.

However, most deleted posts don't fall into that category and it would make a lot of work for the mods if the content were there to be easily republished over and over again.

You are welcome to PM a mod and ask them to send you the contents of your erudition. Assuming that your posts are not offensive, abusive or trollish, but merely off topic, then I don't see why that would be a problem.

However, most deleted posts don't fall into that category and it would make a lot of work for the mods if the content were there to be easily republished over and over again.

I long suspected there was a vault of deleted posts. This must make some good reading. I suspect a Christmas best-seller is in the offering.

I have my settings to automatically subscribe to any thread I post in, so that all subsequent posts get emailed to me, including deleted posts. This backfires a bit when I post on any thread that gets sent out as an email blast to all the members, as you get all kinds of people coming out of the woodwork to post, and these posts all flood into my inbox. E.g. the thread running now about the guys arrested in Pattaya for using drugs has had a huge amount of waffle deleted. Do the deleted posts make a Christmas best seller? Not really, it's just drivel mainly...