Printing Business Cards Shop

YoungerBrother

Hi Forum,

I am looking for a shop that can print double sided business cards for me. I only have a Microsoft Publisher 2007 layout for the card. Do you think a shop can handle this format ? In addition, I want black&white only. Nothing fancy. 200 cards in total. Maybe more. How much you think this will cost ?

P.S. How do you spell and pronounce Business Card in Thai ?

Many thanks in advance,

YB

pshop.jpg

I know a good shop with a really cheap price where I print out my brochure for my guesthouse.

From the King statue you can follow the blue line in the picture I show you.

The blue spot is King statue and red spot is the shop

good luck

Edited by BGH

• 2 months later...
pshop.jpg

I know a good shop with a really cheap price where I print out my brochure for my guesthouse.

good luck

I cannot see the picture and no blue lines and no blue/red spots!

Please use the Attachmentsfunction!

I am interested too if they are cheap !! Waiting 8 years now without finding one cheap enough! :D:):D

pshop.jpg

good luck

I cannot see the picture and no blue lines and no blue/red spots!

Please use the Attachmentsfunction!

I am interested too if they are cheap !! Waiting 8 years now without finding one cheap enough! :D:):D

Last post didnt work, I said why does a retired golf bum need business cards???

Svenivan isn't retired yet Mumbojumbo! He still plays golf, but avoids publicity.

Business cards are indeed extremely expensive in Chiang Rai.

As long as this young man, me thus, has the choice between three Weihenstephaner Pilsner

at Rico's or 200 business cards the choice is easy.

I always carry a pencil with me and in my purse there are always some receipts of

which the backside can serve to write a name and a telephone number on.

In this way I also contribute to the preservation of the rainforests I think and maybe even

some more good things along the road that I am not even aware of yet.

Concerning the Weihenstephaners I must say that I like the dark ones better than the normal

light ones, more tasty, but once in a while I think "oh, today it feels like I am going to have a light one".

And that's what happens then: I have a light one!

Of course, as Chairman, General-Secretary, Treasurer and Only Member of the Foundation for the Recycling and

Reuse of Receipts (FRRR) I absolutely need business cards, but those are subsidized by the European Union.

They are budgettary neutral thus, so they have no impact on my personal financial household nor confront me with

any kind of choice I don't want to make.

I wanted to have them printed in black and white, but because of the special character of the cause I had to use blue

(fresh, healthy air and at the same time clean oceans) and of course green (trees, plants and other itchy stuff).

They asked actually 400 Baht (shame, shame, shame!), but on my request they produced a receipt for 600.

No, of course not, that one is for 'Brussels' and the tax office, not for recycling or reuse.

Limbo :)

As long as this young man, me thus, has the choice between three Weihenstephaner Pilsner

Dear Limbo, I have only one question today:

How many Weihenstephaner Pilsner did you consume before writing this long answere?

Sorry, one more question:

Were they dark or light?

As you know, I am in the end of the Panza but when this sh!te is over I want to drink something that is special so that is why I ask you as one of the more experienced drinkers.

Kop khun krap !

:D:D:D

Dear Limbo, I have only one question today:

How many Weihenstephaner Pilsner did you consume before writing this long answere?

Sorry, one more question:

Were they dark or light?

As you know, I am in the end of the Panza but when this sh!te is over I want to drink something that is special so that is why I ask you as one of the more experienced drinkers.

Kop khun krap !

:D:D:D

It was early afternoon, just after lunch! :D

Thanks anyhow for the question.

And evenso, here I am speaking as Chairman of the FRRR of course, for resisting any possible reason or desire to have business cards printed.

They destroy not only our natural environment, but also in many cases the integrity of the person who has them printed.

Look at the fancy titles and professions people sometimes wish to present themselves with.

After having been working as a Windowcleaner for more than thirty years they manifest themselves suddenly as Engineers, Doctors, Consultants.

Storekeepers that suddenly are Lawyers and so on, and so on.

Never trust the content of a business card! Ban the business card!

Concerning the Weihenstephaners:

They mostly come in small groups of three, which offers a lot of possibilities for variation.

When I feel a little bit hungry I usually start with a dark one (like a liquid snack so to say).

Often the second will then be dark as well, but soon to be followed by a blond refreshment.

Other days, when the sun is high at the sky I will open my throat with a blond and finish dark.

So it is a very personal thing, depending on mood, foodpatterns, the weather and whatever!

Feel free to experiment.

Though I have to disappoint you Svenivan: YOU ARE NOT AT THE END OF THE KHAO PANSA YET!!!

If I am wellinformed the Oak Pansa will this year take place Sunday 4 October.

That measn that you still have 20 days to go!

Enjoy them :D

Your first Weihenstephaner is on my bill, whatever the colour.

Anyhow: My compliments!

Limbo :D