Party In Club Insomnia, Pattaya - 4 Am Morning

fox2night

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Insomnia had another u-tube video out there showing their bouncers beating several people unconscious, and still kicking them in the face after they were out cold. The owners of Insomnia threatened to sue the poster unless he removed the video. It's gone now.To bad I didn't know a way to copy it. Personally, I wouldn't step foot in Insomnia. Then again, I've personally seen the bouncers gang beat farang over nothing more than lack of communication. The Insomnia bouncers can't speak a word of English.

cool place, like it, usually the bouncers only pick on real dickheads, if ur there to have a good time, there is no reason for the bouncers to even look at u, I remember one guy going inside Lucifer, he was really aggressive and tried starting every single person within the first 3 mins of walking in, they obviously kicked him out, and he tried to start the bouncers, when one of them just shoulder charged him and he went out cold, he deserved that actually, what a tosser, everyone should be out to have a good time and thats it, if u want to start fights stay home and do it to ur hearts content, no need for it in the LOS!!