Rawai Beach Fair

69690jay

:) Rawai beach front road has been transformed into an open air market with food stalls, clothing (cheap as chips, actualy cheaper than chips), teak furniture, garden shop(orchids), massage (150 hr), games for the kids and adults if you like to throw darts and shoot pop guns, music venues.

Worth a look.

Hope i have not broken any TV posting rules....

The festival starts tomorrow and there will be a lot of extra food stalls at the very end of Rawai beach when you turn left into the small road right along the beach before the main road goes right over the hill to Naiharn.

Went  by there this evening and the tents were all up.  I think it's a good thing, but too bad that the tents were right at roadside or partially in the road as this makes things very tight and I had to stop a couple of times to let oncoming traffic go by.  I did see some signs for 29 baht clothes items, so it looked like some bargains were to be had, but this is the same type of stuff available at the night market, only in the local neighborhood, which makes it convenient for rawai residents.