Rugby Jerseys

• 3 weeks later...
77 people have read this and nobody knows where to get a rugby jersey in Bangkok?

I bought a Thai rugby jersey in a shop on soi Sukamvit near Nana Station - good quality - you came down the steps and the shop is near i think turn left but not far cant miss it - not sure if it sells new SA shirts but if you show them picture am sure they can get one for you

Hope this helps

77 people have read this and nobody knows where to get a rugby jersey in Bangkok?

I bought a Thai rugby jersey in a shop on soi Sukamvit near Nana Station - good quality - you came down the steps and the shop is near i think turn left but not far cant miss it - not sure if it sells new SA shirts but if you show them picture am sure they can get one for you

Hope this helps

Thanks! That is a start!

Hope this helps

Thanks! That is a start!

let us know what they have in stock ie which national jerseys available, i might take a look next time im down that way

cheers

• 1 year later...

Time to revive an old thread as I am looking for English rugby shirts, but am having a hard time tracking them down, does anybody have a slightly more accurate location for a shop which sells originals or replicas in Bangkok?

like previously said, come down the steps at nana station on the odd numbered side of the road and chuck a right. walk a long and theirs a couple of vendors. one on the actual walk way and another shop further down if i remember correctly. anyway they can be located in and around that area, not the greatest of quality and a bit out on the markings (logos, badges and sponsors) compared to say an original shirt, but hey you get what you pay for.

maybe worth a look around such places as pat pong night market and mbk too.

hope this can be of some help.