Best Deal Bangkok-europe Return?

MrHammer

Bangkok to anywhere in northern Europe?

Whats the best deals out there?

So far, had Etihad for 27.000 baht to London, not that cheap IMO. Air Asia wants 29.000, not cheap at all!

Singapore has promotion running in August for 27.500 thb. Great price for them, but not in time.

Any sweet deals you know of?

So far, had Etihad for 27.000 baht to London, not that cheap IMO. Air Asia wants 29.000, not cheap at all!

Singapore has promotion running in August for 27.500 thb. Great price for them, but not in time.

Is that one way? if return 27,500 sounds a good price I wii be going back to Thailand soon so am on the look out for cheap tickets for the family Ouch... :) The wife me and 2 kids love em.

Is that one way? if return 27,500 sounds a good price I wii be going back to Thailand soon so am on the look out for cheap tickets for the family Ouch... :) The wife me and 2 kids love em.

Its return, but its not really a great price.. I miss the days of Oasis..

Are you talking after taxes ? If so, anything in the 20s is great. Oasis were lucky not to fall out of the sky but they were often at the 20k+ mark return after taxes.

Singapore has LHR-SYD via SIN for £64 plus the trimmings. Works out something like £300 or £399, I cannot remember. Return that is.

Are you talking after taxes ? If so, anything in the 20s is great. Oasis were lucky not to fall out of the sky but they were often at the 20k+ mark return after taxes.

Singapore has LHR-SYD via SIN for £64 plus the trimmings. Works out something like £300 or £399, I cannot remember. Return that is.

That deal is long gone.

You can fly to Milano or Roma for 16550 baht with Blu Express.

A Thank you will suffice.

You can fly to Milano or Roma for 16550 baht with Blu Express.

A Thank you will suffice.

Amazing deal! Thats some good work there, thanks!