I Feel Like A Mouse Led Into A Trap.

G54

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make it clear to mother (and the family) you do not believe in a quick marriage and may marry your girlfriend only after two years or more. And watch their reaction. You can always marry her sooner if you want. I believe often marriage is encouraged by the mother for financial security purposes first, then (sometimes) for reputation/honor second. This is Thailand, be careful! Don't allow yourself to be pressured into doing anything, never. If you are uncomforable about anything, do not proceed.

Make it clear to mother (and the family) you do not believe in a quick marriage and may marry your girlfriend only after two years or more. And watch their reaction. You can always marry her sooner if you want. I believe often marriage is encouraged by the mother for financial security purposes first, then (sometimes) for reputation/honor second. This is Thailand, be careful! Don't allow yourself to be pressured into doing anything, never. If you are uncomforable about anything, do not proceed.

Got to re-iterate the other chaps fantastic response to this.

post-62129-1245852876_thumb.jpg

..so that what you've been up to lately G54.. :) It sounds like she is not on the make..It seems genuine, so if you are falling in love with her..go for it. I will wager if you have to pay a sin sord..it will be like mine was..for show and you get the money back the very next day..hence the possible confusion over her mom's CONFLICTING statements regarding "payment" ..good luck with everything and god bless your relationship with the special lady.

G54..forgot to add..if I were in your shoes.. I would consider an engagement for several months..even a year..see how it goes..be faithful to her as you seem to enjoy her..after a certain agreed upon time of engagement if all is very well..here come the MONKS (to your wedding if she is Buddhist)

take_off_m.jpg

That has to be the best response I've ever seen on an internet forum. Sir, I salute you!

As a fan of Polecats work here on TV, I reakon this would have to be fairly 'red hot'! :D

Personally Polecat, me thinks u should of used a picture of a concord, something a bit faster than your standard passenger jet.

G54, What is it with you airing your 'dirty laundry' on this forum. Is there anything you will spare us of? :)

Edited by neverdie

Most reasonable parents are only too happy when a wealthy, young buck comes a knocking. They know only too well just how expensive it is to maintain a grown women - this one has an almost adult child to wit - who is not prime-time anymore.

The condom thingy is a hoax, as I am sure you are too.

Maybe ya the 13 year old kid.

BR>Jack

A no brainer dude it is a TRAP, at 32 years of age this lady BIO clock is running on empty, she needs to hookup with somebody/anybody quickly to help take care of that 13 year old and the rest of the extended family, best bet step back quickly, go sleep with another one(condom this time) leave no contact info and I bet you 5000 baht within a week to 10 days with no contact from you she will be looking to hookup with another unwise soul. BottomLine count your blessings and move ON. :):D

A no brainer dude it is a TRAP, at 32 years of age this lady BIO clock is running on empty, she needs to hookup with somebody/anybody quickly to help take care of that 13 year old and the rest of the extended family, best bet step back quickly, go sleep with another one(condom this time) leave no contact info and I bet you 5000 baht within a week to 10 days with no contact from you she will be looking to hookup with another unwise soul. BottomLine count your blessings and move ON. :):D

I've got new one.

Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run

You can always go to Suvarnabhumi, ( :D )

Okay it's cr@p, but if you mix it with the airplane take-off pic, it kind of works, no?

post-62129-1245856251_thumb.jpg

Opinions?

Look at the bright side. If this were the deep south USA and your GF had several brothers, you would probably be all black and blue or the marquee attraction at a shotgun wedding, or quite possibly both.

Normally I would expect an OP like this to be trolling, but based on earlier posts, you seem to like to tell it like it is. Honestly, I got a little chuckle out of your story. I'm not sure what to say other than buy a ring or get the you-know-what outta Dodge. Oh .... and keep Mister Happy's rainsuit on until everything is legal and safe to proceed.

inflammatory and insulting posts have been deleted.

Please do not flame and insult. It is possible to have a discussion and/or disagreement without resorting to name calling.

thanks

Isn't that what thaivisa is all about... entertainment? We have to admit the OP's topics are entertaining. :)

The OP doesn't like to pay for his sex up front and would rather string some poor lady along that he's interested in a longer relationship and possibly even marriage when all he wants is a roll in the hay with a pretty gal. That game can be played both ways and the lady is playing it the way men have taught her.

Having read a few of your threads, i'm surprised you're not dead yet. What an idiot.

I know. I guess it was my upbringing.

Hi MJP,

I wasn't talking about you, but the OP. He's an exploiter of women from everything I've ever read from him. Takes and takes and then wonders why they turn on him.

MJP don't be so paranoid.

To the OP, you're supposed to wear the condom on your pecker, not your head.

after your first trip to LOS..you buy condoms in farang land that you know are not too small and will not easily break ( at least will break a helll of a lot less frequently than the local offerings), and bring them with you to LOS and hand a few out too

Quote the OP : As I said, I am feeling somewhat bemused at the moment.

On the one hand I feel like a mouse led into a trap, yet on the other hand......

Opinions? " Unquote

Is it this kind of mousetrap? :)

Thankfully the mechanic phoned and said he needed to see me about my car.

Was the repair cost within the estimate?

How does it run now?

As good as can be expected given the circumstances...

Of course it's a trap but isn't every woman wanting a man doing something similar.

In this case, the lady (and her parents) are desperate, 32 with teenage kid. No thai(-chinese) man wants her. And as every woman knows (despite daily evidence to the contrary) the way to hold on to your man is getting pregnant.

You may well have won the lottery. Unfortunately, not everyone winning the lottery ends up happy.

Edited by ivowatson

Having read a few of your threads, i'm surprised you're not dead yet. What an idiot.

I know. I guess it was my upbringing.

Hi MJP,

I wasn't talking about you, but the OP. He's an exploiter of women from everything I've ever read from him. Takes and takes and then wonders why they turn on him.

MJP don't be so paranoid.

To the OP, you're supposed to wear the condom on your pecker, not your head.

Sorry bruv, I knew it was aimed at the OP, just winding our US mate up there.