Thai Private Teacher Sought For 14 Year Old

Dirk_brijs

I am looking for a Thai teacher who can help with the education of a 14 year old Thai kid who has a disability when it comes to learning in large groups due to lack of concentration. This could be a great opportunity for a someone who is studying as a teacher or for a teacher who want to make some extra money after hours.

oesnt even have to be a licensed or graduated Thai Teacher as the idea is very basic teaching as reading, writing, and basic mathematics. All he other extras are considered right that extras which would off coarse be appreciated.

So if you know someone who is willing to spend some hours per day with a 14 year old good kid and teach him something please contact me here or in PM and I will give you our phone number.

Need you guys help n this as this is a very serious matter.

Thanks

Edited by Dirk_brijs

I might do. Will make a suggestion to my colleagues who have a lot of teaching experience with students of all ages, nationalities and learning abilities. If they are interested I will PM you or they will email you.

Edited by Ave

One of them has just contacted me, she is not a qualified teacher but she has a master degree in IT, is very bright and is good at Maths too. I teach her English and she teaches me Thai very accurately. She also has childcare experience. She's available to work immediately.

One of them has just contacted me, she is not a qualified teacher but she has a master degree in IT, is very bright and is good at Maths too. I teach her English and she teaches me Thai very accurately. She also has childcare experience. She's available to work immediately.

[/quot

From what time till what time is she available and what would be the price range we are talking about. I am looking for about 2 hours per day maybe late in the afternoon starting around 4pm?

From what time till what time is she available and what would be the price range we are talking about. I am looking for about 2 hours per day maybe late in the afternoon starting around 4pm?

I have copied and pasted your post to her and three other people who I think could do this job. Two of them are fully qualified teachers. I passed on to them both your email addresses. If they decide to contact you they will do so by email. All the best