Language School Singapore

Anyone know of a language school in Singapore (or Penang ) where I could send a 15 year old for English immersion in July?

Thanks

Language schools - all the usual suspects are here but when MiniChaos (my Thai stepson, then 7) moved down to Singapore late last year, I wasn't that impressed with what they offered or the prices involved.

Instead, upon recommendation from a Singaporean friend, we contacted "Singapore Home Tutor" (google it) - as the name suggests they come to you and therefore save a lot of classroom overheads. Range of tutors from new postgrads to experienced teachers and the prices vary accordingly, but it was good value imo. We got a young Singapore Chinese guy who spoke perfect English and did a really good foundation course for 4 weeks or so (before MiniCC started school here), 1-2-1 tuition, 3 hours per day in two 90 minute blocks, plus homework. I have his name and contact details - PM me for those - but do contact the agency as stated above first.

Hope this helps

CC

PS. assuming you have or can arrange accomodation in Singapore in order to take this option!