Where's The Best Place To Watch Footy In Pattaya?

fw1

Guys, where would you say the best bar to watch The Premership in Pattaya is? The bar must have the following:

1) A large screen with audible match commentary in English.

2) Beer; reasonably priced.

3) Atmosphere; namely other fans.

4) Comfortable seats rather than some rickety bar stool.

5) Staff who don't ask you whether you want a beer every five minutes or distract you with tedious conversation.

I've given pretty much every bar along walking street a shot, some of which are better than others, though none are really ideal. The 19th hole would be if it had atmosphere however. Does anyone know of any decent sports bars/hotel annexes that provide the average footy fan with a little bit more than what can be found along walking street?

Cheers.

Guys, where would you say the best bar to watch The Premership in Pattaya is? The bar must have the following:

5) Staff who don't ask you whether you want a beer every five minutes or distract you with tedious conversation.

I've given pretty much every bar along walking street a shot, some of which are better than others, though none are really ideal. The 19th hole would be if it had atmosphere however. Does anyone know of any decent sports bars/hotel annexes that provide the average footy fan with a little bit more than what can be found along walking street?

Cheers.

Sorry, when I saw the heading I thought you wanted to watch the real game.

Footy - Aussie Rules - watched in Soi Lenkee - Aussie bar

Soccer - Soi Post Office / Soi Yamoto with all the skinheads (mostly sixty-year-old skinheads) - decent place is The Clinic - Soi Yamoto at the Beach Road end. Sportsman in Soi 13 could be good, but their projection TV needs a new screen.

I found a little gem of a place. But will need some help with the name of bar.

Its just of second Rd. On the same side as The Vientienne, 100 + yds further up.

Set back out of sight next door to Mong Tattoo.

The place has not long been open (english guy runs it,football nuts, like a bet.)

Anyway its a semi open bar, big TV, and big soft chairs. Nice & quiet so you hear all the commentary. Staff leave you in peace..Anyone help me with the name though ? (shopping Plaza!! )

Cheers.

The backroom at Tim Agogo has everything you require with the exception of the comfortable seats.

I go there every Saturday - a superb venue try it.