Anyone Else Having Problems?

anothertorres

for serious now, gmail has been giving me fits for a few hours now. anyone else? i know this might get me a yellow card for not posting in the computer forum but, this is serious business people! if i don't get to read my email, i'll probably die. a lot.

no problems with gmail at this end. just received an email, then sent myself a test mail, received in seconds.

can i as who your ISP is? i can see my inbox, but that's it. i can send to myself and receive my own message. heck, i can see new emails coming in. and that is where the story ends. no compose to anyone else, no folders. tried https, older version and basic html. all the same. i'm on maxnet 2mb.

and thanks for the responses, guys.

Edited by anothertorres

There are definitely some problems with Gmail at the moment. I also have many odd problems. Check Gmails support forum, many others complaining too. Typically I can go to Gmail, but the ajax connection fails "trying to connect ..", "unable to reach gmail", "trying again" .. comes up in yellow on the top, but never succeeds, then a reload of the page and it works again for a while. A bit annoying so I hope they will find the problem and fix it soon. Maybe an issue with TT&T, I don't know, sometimes they mess about with things without really knowing what they're doing ..

Edited by Phil Conners