Lawn Mower

MJP

Hey Pat!

It's a ASGATEC EM1301. Pathetic wee thing, but ideal for our lawns. If I remember rightly, you've got about 900 sq.m, which is way too much for this plastic thing.

There were Honda petrol powered ones in there ranging from 13,000 to 25,000 Baht !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were nice shiny red ones though.

Worse. There was a Bosch flymo type, with a strimmer affair rather than a blade. Obviously 2nd hand. Dreadful condition . . . . 4999 Baht! WHAAAATT?????????

I had a look around Global Home in Roi Et where they had a similar range. Nearly bought one but the salesman explained there was no guarantee on one of the cheaper orange models of special offer. I looked at a new Bosch but think it was quite a bit more than quoted above. The other thing was that the supplied cables were too short and extra cabling was expensive. In the end I brought a small flymo from the UK - perhaps a bit mean but it was a better make for less money.

Edited by citizen33

Hey Pat!

It's a ASGATEC EM1301. Pathetic wee thing, but ideal for our lawns. If I remember rightly, you've got about 900 sq.m, which is way too much for this plastic thing.

There were Honda petrol powered ones in there ranging from 13,000 to 25,000 Baht !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were nice shiny red ones though.

Worse. There was a Bosch flymo type, with a strimmer affair rather than a blade. Obviously 2nd hand. Dreadful condition . . . . 4999 Baht! WHAAAATT?????????

I had a look around Global Home in Roi Et where they had a similar range. Nearly bought one but the salesman explained there was no guarantee on one of the cheaper orange models of special offer. I looked at a new Bosch but think it was quite a bit more than quoted above. The other thing was that the supplied cables were too short and extra cabling was expensive. In the end I brought a small flymo from the UK - perhaps a bit mean but it was a better make for less money.

That's where I got mine, Global Home in Roi-Et.

I know, you can get the big flymo with grass box in the UK for £120! Be like £73,897.24 in Thailand.

Hey, I saw a nice ride Lawn Mower a Tool Pro, Bt36900(?) :):D Green thing John Deer(?) just look at a glance for I have no need for a mower, I have half fruit yards/front and back all else is CEMENT/TILE, Anyway Tool Pro would be a good place to checkout in you search for a Mower, good luck and HAPPY MOWING!! :D:D

Hey, I saw a nice ride Lawn Mower a Tool Pro, Bt36900(?) :):D Green thing John Deer(?) just look at a glance for I have no need for a mower, I have half fruit yards/front and back all else is CEMENT/TILE, Anyway Tool Pro would be a good place to checkout in you search for a Mower, good luck and HAPPY MOWING!! :D:D

Here you go!

It doesn't have to do much, so only a wee little thing, but not bad. I'm too poor for the petrol ones and the ride on thing, well, 3-point turns aren't my strong point.

Mower - 3300 Baht (bit flimsy but does okay)

Strimmer - 1790 Baht (Talon, not bad stuff, pretty tough)

Mower_.pdf

I purchased mine from a supply store in Krasang, it has a grass catcher, easy adjustment, very easy start cost was aroud 6K. I am very happy with machine :D

Electric or petrol???

Hi

Think this part of post might give you a bit of a clue! :) ...... 3300 Baht, electric green thing with a grass box.

TBWG :D

OK Smartypants...and what does the quote from 'Ronthompson' say.........Topchareon are doing a special offer at the moment, you may wish to pay them a vist :D

My lovely yellow lecky mower blew up today...only third of the way round the garden....dont wanna pay for a petrol one.....MJP...cant get into Yahoo....this 12call is getting worse

Pat,

12CALL sometimes does that. I've accessed Yahoo email all night tonight, but sometimes dire.

Broadband is coming to the village, with free installation! YEESSSSS!!!!!

Give me a shout tomorrow dude, I need to go to bed as much to do in the morning.

I believe electric mowers will always be less expensive and the are quiet will never have a starting problem, if they donot start right up they will not start.

gas mowers are stronger will usually be easier to repair and u are not limited with a cord, I ran over an electric cord once it made a good day bad.

I do believe a gas mower will be a better buy in the longer run. IMHO!

I purchased mine from a supply store in Krasang, it has a grass catcher, easy adjustment, very easy start cost was aroud 6K. I am very happy with machine :D

Electric or petrol???

Hi

Think this part of post might give you a bit of a clue! :) ...... 3300 Baht, electric green thing with a grass box.

OK Smartypants...and what does the quote from 'Ronthompson' say.........Topchareon are doing a special offer at the moment, you may wish to pay them a vist :D

H'mm I am just tucking into a large portion of Humble Pie :D