Vfr Nc30 400

VFR 400 Nc30. Red and black. 1992. Selling for 60000 baht. New engine installed claimed to have low kms on it, imported from Japan. Cant remember now, but I believe it was something rediculous like 20,000 kms. Has documents for the new engine to support it and the green book. Fully registered and went through the Land of transportation system when transfered to my girlfriends name. The new engine has been registered in the green book as well. The new engine cost me 20000 baht plus labour. The old engine without any known history, used in thailand was sold for 5000 baht.

Has had alot of parts replaced, (fan,rad,tubes,cap,clutch,battery harness, rear brakes, shock seals, rebuilt cooling system and shocks because it needed to be taken apart anyway... feeling like im issing some things... has 17inch rear tire, rpm delimiter, and rvf rear shock) and when I bought it, it needed some work. But work has been done, and as of one month, driving 1-2 hours per day, has had no problems besides an old clutch replaced, and some new screws for the body. It has been to pattaya, cambodia, and all ends of bangkok, samut prakan, etc, etc... There is a long list of parts that have been replaced since I bought it 2 months ago for 65000 baht. I have put at least 30-35000 baht into it since, and change the oil/filter reguarly, etc, etc. It needs new front brake pads and new tires within this year, and the headlight is not sufficient for nightime highway driving.... Other than that, i cannot fault it, but i am no mechanic....

Message with an email address for pics and a more detailed list of replaced parts, work done, and my experience with it.

I will miss it. I am selling because i dont have much money. Its repalcment will be a NSR150. 15000 baht :)

Edited by lennya12threh