Phuket Meter Taxi

nisha0901

You can get an airport limosine from HKT to Laguna for B450 and no airport surcharge here. A meter taxi may be a little, if any, cheaper but could use a longer route. The limosine service is just when you leave the baggage area before you go out to the greeting area. I alway use the one with the yellow sign on the left of several providers. For a meter taxi you'll have to lug any baggage half way across the parking lot. The limosine service has better cars and pick you up near the door.

How much would be the approx taxi charges from the domestic ariport at phuket to the laguna holiday club including/ excluding airport surcharges :D

Jesus H f***n Christ.

I'd sort of reckon that if you're staying in a 5 ****** clip joint like Laguna, they would be there at the ariport to greet you with open arms, noooo charge with a bunch of flowers and a bottle of piss and asking do you want womb service.

Long live the south. !!! :)

How much would be the approx taxi charges from the domestic ariport at phuket to the laguna holiday club including/ excluding airport surcharges :D

Jesus H f***n Christ.

I'd sort of reckon that if you're staying in a 5 ****** clip joint like Laguna, they would be there at the ariport to greet you with open arms, noooo charge with a bunch of flowers and a bottle of piss and asking do you want womb service.

Long live the south. !!! :)

sorry sportsman ...but i am using a free voucher so they wont give me such a royal treatment , though i know they have a customer deck at the airport ...i have to arrange my travel till there by myself :D