Need To Get A New Exhaust For A Mio... Oem Or Aftermarket?

my Mio exhaust needs replacing............. what are the options???

If i get a Yamaha original.......... i have been told around 1800 baht!!!!!!!!!

If i get an aftermarket stainless steel "sporty" one........... will i get grief off the BIB? .... how much are they?? Do they fit well?? where to buy near sukhumvit???

Well exhaust and carb/engine are matched. So if you buy a yamaha one you know it will work perfectly. 1800b seems quite a reasonable price. I paid about the same for an after market one for a Suzuki Smash and to be honest I wish I had bought an original as it would have been a perfect match and the chrome on the after market one isn't great.

You could go up to Sapan Kwai and visit the bike shops there and get prices? Walk up from the train station on the incomming side, past the Honda dealership, and just before the bridge. About three shops there with the one nearest the bridge the best (although their service is lousy their prices and stock is amazing).

Bt2000 sound about right, by the way how old is your Mio? Our is 3 years old thus far no problems. :D:)

Same age............. but I think that the exhaust had been "played with" before, have borrowed a mates welder and patched it up..... see how long that lasts :D

Thanks for the info about the saphan kwai shops.

Just out of interest thought you may like to see this Mio lol

:D sanook mak maaaa :D

Bt2000 sound about right, by the way how old is your Mio? Our is 3 years old thus far no problems. :D:)

Same age............. but I think that the exhaust had been "played with" before, have borrowed a mates welder and patched it up..... see how long that lasts :D

the part is sub 2k baht, do you really have a problem with that? for an exhaust?

the part is sub 2k baht, do you really have a problem with that? for an exhaust?

No problem whatsoever............ I like to do a bit of welding ever now and then.... it only needed the seam re doing ........ whats the problem pal. The exhaust is as good as new now......... all for the cost of a couple of san miguels to a mate......... do you know what mates are............ coz your attitude is <removed> awful and I bet your only mate is your right hand when you go for a tug. :D Now go and talk with your best mate.