Maxnet

tomartoh

GF just tells me "that maxnet phone up and want to sign a new contract as they have sold out to someone else and everyone has to sign a new contract" Have I missed that info somewhere or have i complained too much or is it a hoax???

GF just tells me "that maxnet phone up and want to sign a new contract as they have sold out to someone else and everyone has to sign a new contract" Have I missed that info somewhere or have i complained too much or is it a hoax???

It's not a hoax, Maxnet have not been taken over, they have changed their name and a form has to be signed by you and no money changes hands.

LOL ..so that's why they came round my house about a week ago with a new contract! They gave me one that I said my wife could read and then promptly threw it in the bin. Mmm maybe that's why my connection the last 9 days has been 'excrement' LOL.

August 9th (my year is over yeeeah) and I'm switching, I think LoL, but the engineers (and I use the term engineers loosly) are coming to my house again tomorrow ...waiting with baited breath once more LOL.

Welcome to the 'maxecrement experience'.

My 'maxexcrement experience' is that they just dont give a f..k and have recommended changing to anyone else we feel like and dont worry about finishing the contract. People moan and complain on this forum and they have in my opinion dazzling high speed connections compared to mine.

So gf told them dont bother with new contract. Anyhow we are moving to C M to guess who, yeah more of the same as already installed in the house we are moving into. Fingers crossed.