Download Songs From Youtube To Iphone/ipod

rvsp

Google bywifi.

This is a piece of freeware which allows for easy downloading of streaming video (youtube, metacafe,...).

It also comes with a media transcoder, so you can convert the FLV video's straight to 3GP (mobile phones) or MP4 (ipod, iphone,...)

As an added bonus, it automatically multi-threads the streaming of the video, so they download much faster!

All in one package!

Google bywifi.

This is a piece of freeware which allows for easy downloading of streaming video (youtube, metacafe,...).

It also comes with a media transcoder, so you can convert the FLV video's straight to 3GP (mobile phones) or MP4 (ipod, iphone,...)

As an added bonus, it automatically multi-threads the streaming of the video, so they download much faster!

All in one package!

I will give it a try. Thanks for the quick response. :)

• 2 months later...

if you want to get something from youtube to put on your ipod / iphone, I highly recommend this site as it works really well and its free.

www.vixy.net

Basically you put in the address of the youtube video, it will take the youtube video which is a .flv and convert it to many different formats including. It takes the video, downloads it first, then converts its for you and even asks where you want to save the file.

1. MP4

2. AVI

3. MP3

I hope this site works for you, because it works really well for me

Hi there:

It is easy. I sincerely hope I will help you out.

Generally, u just need a Youtube downloader and a Youtube Converter. But, now you just need one program which can help u to download music and convert the music to your iPhone or iPod simultaneously. With this Pavtube Youtube Converter for Mac, you can enjoy youtube music on your iphone after clicking one "Ok" button. The interface of this program is very simple for you to operate.

Moreover, it adopts advanced audio and video match technology, thus completely getting rid of the audio and video out of sync issues.

By the way, this program can be easily got via Google by key words: Pavtube Youtube Converter for Mac.

All the best!

Laura

• 6 months later...
Just tested the ByWifi method. Easy, worked a treat.

Wow - anything like this for the Mac?

What I did is use the free "download HD video bookmark" - this is a bookmark you put in your browser, then you click it while on the youtube site, and it will download the youtube video as mp4. Google for it, I forgot where I found it.

Then use Handbrake to convert to iPhone format and drop it on iTunes to sync automatically.

Would be better to have a 1-stop option though, and threaded youtube downloads would be great too.

PS Zamzar looks awesome too, thanks for the tip

Edited by nikster

• 3 weeks later...