Euro Bank Accounts

Im currently getting paid in Euros and will be for the foreseable future.

Does anyone from the UK have a Euro account with one of the British Banks where they can withdraw in Euros or has a ATM/Debit card to use it as a current account ..... if so what are the charges.

I used ot have one with the HSBC but i could only transfer it to Sterling hence if i went to LOS i'd be exchanging currencies twice thus losing out.

got a euro account with barclays as like you was being paid in euros, the last time I looked into it they don't offer much in the way of accessability i'm afraid, just like a basic savings account with a cheque book to access your funds, i'd be happy to hear of any that offer more than that though :)

I'm guessing that you're being paid in Euros into a UK bank account, which is then automatically converted into Pounds? If so, you'd probably be better opening an Offshore Euro Account, one which you can have online access to for transfers etc. I still have my main bank in Spain, and all funds which go into it are converted to Euros. I can access the account 24/7, and make online transfers up to 6,000 Euros a day (charged 12 Euros per transfer). I periodically move money into my local SCB account (when the exchange rate is most favourable), and then only use my SCB account to withdraw money at ATM's to avoid the 150 baht per transaction on foreign cards.