Ttt--internet Works But Phone Is Busy

gguy

Hi,

I have an interesting problem that seems to baffle the TTT engineers.

My internet were out at about 3:00PM. Called 1103 on mobile and TTT indicated server was down. TTT indicated it effected a large number of people. In fact, when I initially called 1103 on my mobile I got busy signals.

The internet is now working but my phone is busy. When I call my TTT number from my mobile I get a busy or disconnect signal. When TTT called my TTT number, the engineer indicated he got a busy signal. When I call 1103 on my TTT line I get a busy signal. I have a dial tone on my TTT line.

The TTT engineer indicated I have an exceptional problem.

Any ideas on what is going on?

Hi,

I have an interesting problem that seems to baffle the TTT engineers.

My internet were out at about 3:00PM. Called 1103 on mobile and TTT indicated server was down. TTT indicated it effected a large number of people. In fact, when I initially called 1103 on my mobile I got busy signals.

The internet is now working but my phone is busy. When I call my TTT number from my mobile I get a busy or disconnect signal. When TTT called my TTT number, the engineer indicated he got a busy signal. When I call 1103 on my TTT line I get a busy signal. I have a dial tone on my TTT line.

The TTT engineer indicated I have an exceptional problem.

Any ideas on what is going on?

"exceptional", eh?

Perhaps you should call your cell phone from your land line, and see what number appears! If it's not your number, then your phone wires have been crossed or switched with another line; they you would be able to report the details of this back to TTT.

If your call to your cell phone shows YOUR number, then for sure it's an internal problem at TTT with their hardware / software. Three strong positives you have going for you... it's NOT an intermittent problem, they agree that there is a problem, and they seem to understand what the problem actually IS (as opposed to what is causing it, just as yet.)

Here in LOS, these three are often impossible hurtles to surpass... now it'll be up to the technicians... :D

Good luck on getting this resolved; A Thai level of patience, mixed with expat perseverance will be necessary; will be interesting to see how long it takes them to resolve this!

Take care,

Pawpcorn :)