How Many People Are Using Your Nick?

Tornado

After two years on this forum (i have had a few nicks :o ), I have just caught my "friend" using my nick :D . I am far from a perfect poster, but what he has just fessed up about is more than annoying.

Be carefull if you let your friends/employees have access to your computer or what you choose to share via your network settings.

I have made a few in your face posts on Thaivisa, but minimal compared to others, but I always seemed to get the wrath of the mods/Admin and couldnt understand why - I went through many of my posts last night and was quite shocked at some posts and some answers.

I couldnt understand the other day when I was in the chat room and George said "I see your posting your usual crap Tornado", so I went throught them and saw my business being advertised on top sites with comments made by "my friend" and numerous other posts that he set me up with. He said he was having a laugh and taking the piss and its just a forum........ anyway I now realise why the mods have a go at "me" sometimes. I now have the only connection to the Internet and what is posted from now on is all actually me. :D

Be carefull!

After two years on this forum (i have had a few nicks  :o ), I have just caught my "friend" using my nick  :D . I am far from a perfect poster, but what he has just fessed up about is more than annoying.

Be carefull if you let your friends/employees have access to your computer or what you choose to share via your network settings.

I have made a few in your face posts on Thaivisa, but minimal compared to others, but I always seemed to get the wrath of the mods/Admin and couldnt understand why - I went through many of my posts last night and was quite shocked at some posts and some answers.

I couldnt understand the other day when I was in the chat room and George said "I see your posting your usual crap Tornado", so I went throught them and saw my business being advertised on top sites with comments made by "my friend" and numerous other posts that he set me up with. He said he was having a laugh and taking the piss and its just a forum........ anyway I now realise why the mods have a go at "me" sometimes. I now have the only connection to the Internet and what is posted from now on is all actually me.  :D

Be carefull!

Was it the Scampmyster?

After two years on this forum (i have had a few nicks  :o ), I have just caught my "friend" using my nick  :D . I am far from a perfect poster, but what he has just fessed up about is more than annoying.

I couldnt understand the other day when I was in the chat room and George said "I see your posting your usual crap Tornado", so I went throught them and saw my business being advertised on top sites with comments made by "my friend" and numerous other posts that he set me up with. He said he was having a laugh and taking the piss and its just a forum........ anyway I now realise why the mods have a go at "me" sometimes. I now have the only connection to the Internet and what is posted from now on is all actually me.  :D

Be carefull!

Was it the Scampmyster?

No unfortunately it was inhouse :D

Be carefull!

Was it the Scampmyster?

That rules Wolfie and FTH out then.

Be carefull!

Was it the Scampmyster?

Im trying to be serious here, it wasnt anyone other than the person that shares my computer/files. I know who it is and have dealt with it.

or could you be stirring :D:D

Be carefull!

Was it the Scampmyster?

Im trying to be serious here, it wasnt anyone other than the person that shares my computer/files. I know who it is and have dealt with it.

or could you be stirring :D:D

wave.gif

Who me?

well, apologies than would be appropriate and appretiated. I remember still being called moron, idiot, troll etc. - from your ID. I didn't bother to check what else was said to others. or was that realy you saying such things? if yes - then what's the point of this subject here?

well, apologies than would be appropriate and appretiated. I remember still being called moron, idiot, troll  etc.  - from your ID. I didn't bother to check what else was said to others. or was that realy you saying such things? if yes - then what's the point of this subject here?

In regards to you aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that was definately me :o

well, apologies than would be appropriate and appretiated. I remember still being called moron, idiot, troll  etc.  - from your ID. I didn't bother to check what else was said to others. or was that realy you saying such things? if yes - then what's the point of this subject here?

In regards to you aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that was definately me :o

I suspeced as much, you walked right into that one aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

nice then - keep up the mark ! :o

and don't bother with anyone using your nick - what worse they could do to you? for me that was enough to imprint your image, and "the wrath of the mods/Admin " - well, I understand it too if you are capable of such "inflamatory" language.

oh, and never mind reading whole Forums Rules - the first line would suffice to answer your concern expressed in this thread.

I realy hoped that it was not you but someone who used your nick.

Edited by aaaaaa

I am not using the forum chat at all, but one member is frequently using my name "George" on the forum chat. One of the mods are investigating it.

It sounds like we've got the same problem George. Anyway onward and upwards.

My brother was the culprit this end and is still laughing whilst I type this :o Luckily he goes back to Aus next week :D , who is laughing now :D

BTW, apologies to all who enquired regarding my stuff for sale on the Phuket thread - Im not going anywhere now and nothing is for sale. :D

I am not using the forum chat at all, but one member is frequently using my name "George" on the forum chat. One of the mods are investigating it.

My brother was the culprit this end and is still laughing whilst I type this :o Luckily he goes back to Aus next week :D , who is laughing now :D

BTW, apologies to all who enquired regarding my stuff for sale on the Phuket thread - Im not going anywhere now and nothing is for sale. :D

Not even your nick(s)? :D

Edited by Boon Mee

My brother was the culprit this end and is still laughing whilst I type this :D Luckily he goes back to Aus next week :D , who is laughing now :D

It took me a while, but I finally got what you meant :o

:D nice to hear about your recent promotion on the pit BTW - I must pop in and have a look :D:D

My brother was the culprit this end and is still laughing whilst I type this :D Luckily he goes back to Aus next week :D , who is laughing now :D

It took me a while, but I finally got what you meant :o

:D nice to hear about your recent promotion on the pit BTW - I must pop in and have a look :D:D

Thanks for the positive encourgement, Gent!

Please do pop over and we'll have some creative exchanges like before and none of us will be turfed so long as it doesn't get out of hand. :D