Looking For Ati Radeon Hd 4700

Valentine

This card had some fantatsic reviews but now seems to be unavailable in Phuket with some vendors pushing to sell the 4850 although one admitted that for the price the 4700 was better value. Is the 4700 still for sale elsewhere? Will I have to wait for the possible release of the new 4770 or 4750 or are there any suggestions for an alternate card?

This card had some fantatsic reviews but now seems to be unavailable in Phuket with some vendors pushing to sell the 4850 although one admitted that for the price the 4700 was better value. Is the 4700 still for sale elsewhere? Will I have to wait for the possible release of the new 4770 or 4750 or are there any suggestions for an alternate card?

The 4890 is the newest model, 30 percent faster than the 4870 which also comes as a 4870 X2 which 2 GPU's on 1 card. All these cost a bit more than the models you suggested. What is your application? If you a serious gamer go for the 4890. I have 1 PC with the 4890 and another with the 4870X2, both run games like Call of duty and Crysis very well allthough the 4870X2 has a large margin over the 4890. I am getting around 200 FPS from the 4870X2 in COD4 at 1680 * 1050. But they do run hot, you can not keep your hand near the exhaust of the exhaust vent of either card it would literally cook it. There is another factor you need to consider is power supply, the 4890 needs at least a 550 watt supply and the 4870X2 around 800.

Why not order one from BKK?

TKComputer has both XFX and Sapphire model HD 4770 listed on their sites.

"www.tkcom99.com"

BigIT has the PowerColor HD 4770 listed.

"www.bigitshop.com"

JediCool has at least the Asus HD 4770, possibly more by now.

"www.jedicool.com"

I have used both TKComputer and JediCool for ordering, paying by bank transfer.

I have found both these shops very responsive to enquiries and dependable. English possibly better at JediCool.

I have not used BigIT yet, but they seem to have the biggest selection of video cards of any online dealer.

I may order a PSU from BigIT soon because they carry Corsairs.

Before ordering send an enquiry about available stock.