Enjoy Your Last Years...

I looked into this stuff, read the websites....

The one thing that strikes me is that there are no doubt a great many people who are have alot more money and higher IQ's than me that continue to build things and invest in massive developments, new technologies etc that will be of no use should this event happen.

If this is the case, why bother building Burj Dubai, missions to mars and so on.

You wouldn't have to got this far to execute a successful disinformation policy to keep things looking status quo, if that was the goal.

There is a movie due to hit the screens on this subject, I will wait for the DVD to be released, think it's due out in August 2013.

:) All life end 21-12-2012!!

Yes, quite - hence my humorous reply [at least I thought it was]

There is a movie due to hit the screens on this subject, I will wait for the DVD to be released, think it's due out in August 2013.

Well, I got the irony of it. :D

Well, I got the irony of it. :D

Me to, just trying to be serious :D

Lets hope so,I,ll be 46 by then and I,ve had enough already!By the way Datsun 240Z,when I were younger I owned a 280Z targa,one of the best cars I have ever had,the bond mobile has it was known.Very unpredictable going round bumpy wet corners though.Before the end of the world,whats your

thoughts on the shit handling.

Lets hope so,I,ll be 46 by then and I,ve had enough already!By the way Datsun 240Z,when I were younger I owned a 280Z targa,one of the best cars I have ever had,the bond mobile has it was known.Very unpredictable going round bumpy wet corners though.Before the end of the world,whats your

I think you mean a 280ZX. Problem is with the suspension though! :)

30484170037_large.jpg

30484170037_large.jpg

It's a nice picture of a 280,but I think mine looked better in silver in the early 80's.Was a real puller then,I had no need to visit thailand in those days. :D

30484170037_large.jpg

It's a nice picture of a 280,but I think mine looked better in silver in the early 80's.Was a real puller then,I had no need to visit thailand in those days. :D

Hehe, I know many people make this mistake when they are older about the model. My dad also remembers only "240".

It's actually:

First gen ( S30 series ):

- 240Z

- 260Z

- 280Z

Second gen ( S130 series ):

- 280ZX ( you had this one )

Third gen ( Z31 series )

- 300ZX

and so on....