Tv Barbeque

He Guys,

Just wanna let you know, when I'm settled down in Thailand. I'm organizing a BBQ for the enture forum, everybody who wants to come is welcome!!! Cold beer and music ready!!

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Bring that cat in your Avatar with you.... :)

The lines would be too long if it was only the TV regulars! Suggest you get a 5-tap adapter for that garden house - actually, make that a small fire hose - and the lines will be short enough that we might even find time for food :)

The lines would be too long if it was only the TV regulars! Suggest you get a 5-tap adapter for that garden house - actually, make that a small fire hose - and the lines will be short enough that we might even find time for food :)

Okay, I will consider that

A tanker full of beer sound like half way to heaven. What about ladies? Truckloads of them too? :D

I wasn't talking about the ladies

Oh, OK. Sort of a bring your own party - for the ladies, anyway :)

It sounds a great idea a BBQ even if we bring our own beer :D

Have you already figured out which decade all this gonna happen?

Soon as I touch down in Thailand, the party is within a few weeks :)

I think you avoid the question,which decade your touch down gonna be.Come on straight answer cos I have to make a planning.

Have you already figured out which decade all this gonna happen?

Soon as I touch down in Thailand, the party is within a few weeks :D

I think you avoid the question,which decade your touch down gonna be.Come on straight answer cos I have to make a planning.

:) I assume within 2 months.

Guys this BBQ is serious. I don't have an exact date yet, since I have to find a JOB in Thailand first. Meanwhile this topic keeps here, so everybody will know about the party. And it's a good oppertunity for regular members of TV to have a chat in real life.

Guys this BBQ is serious. I don't have an exact date yet, since I have to find a JOB in Thailand first. Meanwhile this topic keeps here, so everybody will know about the party. And it's a good oppertunity for regular members of TV to have a chat in real life.

Cool, where you gonna settle in Thailand? Chang Factory?