Anyone Traveling From Usa To Bangkok

oncebefore

I am in need of many health and natural products. If any one is traveling to Bangkok from the USA or knows of anyone who I can trust to carry my products, I would greatly appreciate it. It would be between 2 and 4 kilos worth. I would send the products to them directly from online. I feel safer to get directly rather than chance through the mail. Please reply if anyone can help. Thanks.

You can also just purchase from a place like GNC that will ship internationally using DHL. DHL has an option of getting your parcel through customs and delivering direct to your address in Thailand. This is much more reliable than the Thailand Post Office.

Never!!! The news is replete with stories of people carrying 'stuff' for other people, and ending up in prison. You may be just fine, the products may be just fine...but since one can never tell, I doubt that anyone would take you up on your request...except maybe, if someone knows someone who's coming over, and really hates that person... :)

/edited for grammar

Edited by noahvail

I am in need of many health and natural products. If any one is traveling to Bangkok from the USA or knows of anyone who I can trust to carry my products, I would greatly appreciate it. It would be between 2 and 4 kilos worth. I would send the products to them directly from online. I feel safer to get directly rather than chance through the mail. Please reply if anyone can help. Thanks.

........... yup, you need medication - no question about it.

Edited by Maizefarmer

Forget it people. All negative posts, just amazes me. Nothing will be confiscated as I have brought with me on previous trips. Not everyone in the world is up to no good. I just cannot go get myself at this time and wanted a favor, which I would gladly do in return. I don't need medication either. Why is everyone such a smart ass and thinking of doomsday? I'll find a way on my own.

Maybe your genuine....but think about what your asking!!

Your asking complete stranger's for a favor which involves the transport of good's on a plane!

These people don't know you and don't know what they would be transporting for you!

Would you carry something on a plane for someone else???