Teenagers In Phuket?

Polemi

Hi

We are thinking of moving to phuket next year. We have two teenage boys. Does anyone know if there are other teenagers living in Phuket and if so what do they do ie sports, music lessons, art, social life etc.

Thanks

Hi Polemi,

Most of the teenagers here (Both expats & Thai teenagers) play baccarat in rented hotel rooms, smoke grass, chase fast girls, race motocycles in the weekend nights, get to occasionally harmless teenager fights with machetes. Sometimes firearms here and there once in a blue moon. Afew grenades tossing drive by style. And maybe play Hi5 and dance audition once a while.

Just kidding lol. :)

If you want your kids to have a good social life. Get them into the British International School (Phuket). Have them mingle with the rich self centered spoil brats there. The School organise alot of outfield activities. And ur kids will make alot of frens and will not be bored. But this school is very expensive. Only for the richs.

If you are on budget. Go for Temple school. Your kid will grow up into a good upholding citizen and humble individual with worldly wisdom. Just like my homey The Lord Buddhaa

By the way. Most people here are planning to leave Thailand for good. While you are planning to come over. Lol. Just my 5 cent thought.

Peace out

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

We are thinking of moving to phuket next year. We have two teenage boys. Does anyone know if there are other teenagers living in Phuket and if so what do they do ie sports, music lessons, art, social life etc.

Thanks

Don't be put off by the low lives that themselves can find nothing else to do, then sit in front of their computers all day and write BS on things they know nothing about, like the first reply from something calling themselves Avante.

There are many sports activities in Phuket from tennis lessons, sailing lessons, join a swim team, and golf lessons to mention a few. There is also good music lessons available at Yamaha Big-C.

There are additional International and local (English) schools other than BIS and all have good after school activities.

I do not want to spell it out here so that maybe the same responder might find his own way to some happiness, so your welcome to write me direct and get my phone and call or discuss it outside this forum. I have 2 children living in Phuket for 10 years with the second one born here and they do have many wholesome things to do I assure you.

Brad Kenny