31 Arrested In Raid On Party

george

31 arrested in raid on party

BANGKOK: -- Police raided a party in Bangkok’s Yan Nawa district early yesterday, arresting 29 men and two women, including five foreigners, for possession of drugs.

Following a complaint about noise at 5am, police raided a room at the PST Condominium. They said the room belonged to Alfred Lin, 35,

Lt-Colonel Kittipong Suwan of Bang Phong Phang police said a search found six ecstasy tablets, two small bags of cocaine and two bottles of the ketamine. The drugs were found on the floor, but nobody admitted ownership. All present were charged with illegal possession of drugs and taken for urine testing. The foreigners were from Singapore, Malaysia, Italy, Finland and France.

Kittipong described the suspects as “fun-loving educated people”.

--The Nation 2005-02-21

--The Nation 2005-02-21

If they can pin the ecstacy or coke on any individual, the fun loving will stop.

I knew a guy that got 9 years for 6 ecstasy, 18 months for each one, and that was before the war on drugs.

And Cocaine, well, no government likes that too much. My bet is they will be encouraged to reveal the scource of the drugs, and someone else will be getting busted soon.

If they had stuck to a goverment controlled drug like Alcohol, no problem, but when you want to use a drug of your own choice which is not controlled and taxed by the Government, then watch out!

Edited by Doctor John

31 arrested in raid on party

The foreigners were from Singapore, Malaysia, Italy, Finland and France.

--The Nation 2005-02-21

???? was this a sanctioned United Nations party or something?? :D

A political gathering perhaps :o

Members of the SMIFF free trade area. :D

Although I don't dabble when in LOS, I know many who do, but getting off your face and partying long and hard till 5am is just asking for trouble. And <deleted> were they doing having that amount still lying around at 5am, bunch of lightweights.

Should have had them all done and dusted by then

Best to stay clean here, I agree. Especially those of us in education. Though, I wonder about this "found on the floor." Seems to me that if police were at your door, that stuff would've found the toilet by the time they had been admitted. Perhaps the group didn't donate enough to the Policeman's Ball Fund after they had troubled them to come out and tell them to keep it down?

"Steven"