Crackdown!

toastwars

Well apart from the fact his name is Michael, his wife weighs 40kg and hes building a house in Loei, whats the news???

He doesn't like sex tourists

Well apparently he is one himself :D:D:D

a good mate of him filled me in.... :D

I protest against this slur on my impeccable character............ :D

Ok, who grassed me up? :D:o:D

Prof fart, Crazy dave or Toastwars, one of them 3. :D My money is on Fart mm, Time for a new avatar I think.......................

Edited by Doctor John

Well apart from the fact his name is Michael, his wife weighs 40kg and hes building a house in Loei, whats the news???

He doesn't like sex tourists

Well apparently he is one himself :D:D:D

a good mate of him filled me in.... :D

I protest against this slur on my impeccable character............ :D

Ok, who grassed me up? :D:o:D

Prof fart, Crazy dave or Toastwars, one of them 3. :D My money is on Fart

Well that's in the right direction Dr john :D

MMM seem to remember that avatar as well from somewhere  :o

So how was playing in pattaya lately ???   :D , Heard quit a bit  :D  :D

The Avatar is the one I used in the bargirl forum, I was banned after 10 minutes. :D

Now why would that have been ?? :D

But you didn't tell us about our last escapade in Pattaya yet :D :D

Dk- u are dying to tell us!!! Go on then lets hear the sordid details of Dr. J's adventures in Sin! :D Christ forgot we'll have to take it to Website

No no britt :D , i just like our dear Dr john to own up to all his playtime adventures and admit he's the sexpat he so clearly loads .... :D:D

This is to much fun .. to spill the beans directly :o

Maybe you could ask one of his friends he mentioned :D

If they told me they might tell you as well :D

Crackdown indeed :D ...

ps we have to change forums yeah britt , it's quite a lot .....

Dk- u are dying to tell us!!! Go on then lets hear the sordid details of Dr. J's adventures in Sin! :D Christ forgot we'll have to take it to Website

Brit, I may have been winding people up here, but I do have some standards. :D

That site is really not my cup of tea at all. I cannot even pretend to be a character like they have in there, have you seen it, jeeez. That site must be banned from Thai servers already.

Sad lot over there. :o

That site is really not my cup of tea at all. I cannot even pretend to be a character like they have in there, have you seen it, jeeez. That site must be banned from Thai servers already.

Sad lot over there. :D

I had a peak in the bar lady thread a mom ago....Unless your going in there for a wind up, they would have to be a sad bunch of pricks. Going into a bar is one thing,but telling your story to all and sundry is definatly another. :o

Brit, I may have been winding people up here, but I do have some standards.

In what way were you winding us up Doc ?? where you having "virtual high moral standards" :D

please tell us more :o

His hypocratic oath. :D

Anyway back on topic latest crackdown.......games of snap(see britmaveric thread) although another crackdown this week on press journalists will soon make this sort of anti-crackdown at odds with the more positive side of anti human rights and free speech type crackdowns

Edited by toastwars

Anyway back on topic...

There's a topic?

...latest crackdown.......games of snap(see britmaveric thread) although another crackdown this week on press journalists will soon make this sort of anti-crackdown at odds with the more positive side of anti human rights and free speech type crackdowns

Thailand intends to be the regional crackdown hub.

jb

Anyway back on topic...

There's a topic?

...latest crackdown.......games of snap(see britmaveric thread) although another crackdown this week on press journalists will soon make this sort of anti-crackdown at odds with the more positive side of anti human rights and free speech type crackdowns

Thailand intends to be the regional crackdown hub.

jb

erm....yeah...thats why this thread is here. :o:D

Sad lot over there. :o

Dr. J -I always had my suspicions about you as a winder and yes there are a sad bunch of gits in that ladybar forum - felt like having a shower after reading some of the posts.

Edited by britmaveric

Dr. J -I always had my suspicions about you as a winder and yes there are a sad bunch of gits in that ladybar forum - felt like having a shower after reading some of the posts.

Be carefull he britt, you might be talking about your best friends from here :o