Please help me !

Hello, my name is Rayhan, 32/Age Male from Bangladesh.

Doing International Trading Export / Import around the world.

In the last couple of year I sold around 1,50,000 USD merchandise from different Thai manufacturers to different customers.

I have seen @BITEC and COMPACT trade fair that some many thai manufacturers does not know details about Export business, so they cannot help me to export their goods to other countries.

So I want to open a Media Company / Trading company to collect merchandise to export to my customers around the world.

I want to appoint one / two person Thai citizen @ my Thailand office who will works in absence of me and they will source merchandise for me from Thailand.

I want to know ::

1. Can I set up such a trading company in Bangkok without any major problem, if necessary I will appoint one thai partner.

2. Can I obtain Multiple entry Visa to enter The Kingdom any time and each time I want to stay likely 60 to 90 days, I already visited the Kingdom around 10 times and each time I stayed only 5-7 days.

3. Can I get a Thai Citizen ship passport, what is the way, I want to stay in Thailand and export the merchandise from Thailand.

Please help me if some one knows well.

Thanks

[email protected]

Rayhan -

Answers:

1.  Yes, you may open a Trading company.  Two possible options are:  Thai Private Co. Ltd. and Thailand Representative Office.  The first gives you more flexibility, and allows you to generate income inside Thailand by invoicing Thai clients.  The second allows you to escape Thai taxes, and allows you to obtain a work permit without hiring 4 Thai employees - but it prohibits you from earning income from within Thailand - all funding must come in from company head office overseas.

2.  If you start either of the above two types of company structures, you will be able to obtain a non-immigrant visa, and upon entry into Thailand, you will be given 90 day entry permits.  If you obtain a work permit, these 90 day permits can be extended up to one year.

3.  Obtaining Thai citizenship (and thus a Thai passport) is quite difficult.  I am not well-informed about the details.  I believe you must have lived here as a resident for 10 consecutive years, and I know that you must pass a fairly difficult test of Thai language ability - speaking, reading, and writing.  

If you send me a conventional e-mail, I can send you back some summaries outlining specific requirements for accomplishing company incorporation and obtaining a work permit.  

Good luck!

Steve

Indo-Siam Group

[email protected]