Nice Hotel In Koh Samui

Hello,

I suppose to spend an extended weekend together with my girl and her daughter first week in August and look for a nice place to chill for a few days. Spacious rooms, internet connection and a big pool (possibly with bar) would be fine.

I know surfing the internet will get me tons of results but I would rather like to build on insider tips from people who can share positive experiences. Location and budget is not an issue.

Thank you.

Hello,

I suppose to spend an extended weekend together with my girl and her daughter first week in August and look for a nice place to chill for a few days. Spacious rooms, internet connection and a big pool (possibly with bar) would be fine.

I know surfing the internet will get me tons of results but I would rather like to build on insider tips from people who can share positive experiences. Location and budget is not an issue.

Thank you.

Hi,

Just back from the Peace Resort in Bophut. Nice bungalows,,we had a double, I am not sure about larger ones but their website will show them. All very well maintained and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Pool is close to the beach and is a reasonable ( not enormous) size, but the beach is great and you can swim there too. Pool bar and evening feature dinners/barbeques on the beach ( if it is not raining) 20 min from the airport. Quiet, but far better than Chawaeng and Lamai. Not many Thais stay there and the menu is mostly Farang. Wi Fi ( a charge)

Highly recommended. Oh and certain Europeans do not place their towels on the sun loungers at 7.00 in the morning and return at midday. Great!

Hello,

Thank you.

Hi,

Just back from the Peace Resort in Bophut. Nice bungalows,,we had a double, I am not sure about larger ones but their website will show them. All very well maintained and clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Pool is close to the beach and is a reasonable ( not enormous) size, but the beach is great and you can swim there too. Pool bar and evening feature dinners/barbeques on the beach ( if it is not raining) 20 min from the airport. Quiet, but far better than Chawaeng and Lamai. Not many Thais stay there and the menu is mostly Farang. Wi Fi ( a charge)

Highly recommended. Oh and certain Europeans do not place their towels on the sun loungers at 7.00 in the morning and return at midday. Great!

Thank you msg362, the place looks good.

any others?

Choeng mon bungalows in Choeng Mon has a huge pool, right on the beach and very safe beach for kids. I don't know if they still have the mini inflatable water park there on the beach (ideal for kids) and I'm sorry I don't know about the internet connection.

Regards Bojo