Japanese Tourist Reports Theft From His 5 Star Luxury Hotel Room.

Rimmer

Pattaya, 13 July [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Monday Morning, Mr. Satamora Toshimisoo aged 56 from Japan presented himself to Pattaya Police Station to make a Police Report regarding two women he and his friend met at the Star Dice Discotheque in Naklua who, he claimed, had stolen around 400,000 Baht in cash from a room safe inside his Hotel Room at a 5 star luxury Hotel located in South Pattaya. The victim revealed to Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongrit that he had gone out for the night with his Japanese Friend but left the two women inside the room as they were felling unwell and wanted to sleep. When they returned to the room just after 2am, the two women had disappeared and the money was missing. Pictures of one of the women known as “Oy” were given to the Investigating Officer who will now attempt to locate both suspects and recover the money.

Source and pictures at:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/n...3_07_52_4.shtml

Pattaya, 13 July [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Monday Morning, Mr. Satamora Toshimisoo aged 56 from Japan presented himself to Pattaya Police Station to make a Police Report regarding two women he and his friend met at the Star Dice Discotheque in Naklua who, he claimed, had stolen around 400,000 Baht in cash from a room safe inside his Hotel Room at a 5 star luxury Hotel located in South Pattaya. The victim revealed to Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongrit that he had gone out for the night with his Japanese Friend but left the two women inside the room as they were felling unwell and wanted to sleep. When they returned to the room just after 2am, the two women had disappeared and the money was missing. Pictures of one of the women known as "Oy" were given to the Investigating Officer who will now attempt to locate both suspects and recover the money.

Source and pictures at:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE I DO NOT CARE AT ALL

GLEGOLO

Pattaya, 13 July [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : In the early hours of Monday Morning, Mr. Satamora Toshimisoo aged 56 from Japan presented himself to Pattaya Police Station to make a Police Report regarding two women he and his friend met at the Star Dice Discotheque in Naklua who, he claimed, had stolen around 400,000 Baht in cash from a room safe inside his Hotel Room at a 5 star luxury Hotel located in South Pattaya. The victim revealed to Police Lieutenant Colonel Pongrit that he had gone out for the night with his Japanese Friend but left the two women inside the room as they were felling unwell and wanted to sleep. When they returned to the room just after 2am, the two women had disappeared and the money was missing. Pictures of one of the women known as "Oy" were given to the Investigating Officer who will now attempt to locate both suspects and recover the money.

Source and pictures at:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE I DO NOT CARE AT ALL

GLEGOLO

so stick to living in backofbeyondaburi, in nakonnowhere and leave Pattaya business to Pattaya folk

how the girlz knew the code of the safe...

why did they leave them in the room?

why 400.000 ?

cash?

they do have to place their ID's before being allowed to the room..

5* and no cctv?

Edited by Samuian

These types of stories make me suspicious that there's an insurance fraud of some sort going on. It just doesn't make sense for anybody to keep that amount of cash on hand when ATM's are everywhere, as well as banks on every street downtown. It doesn't make any sense, and if true, his insurance company should decline payment on grounds of gross stupidity.

When I look at the pictures of Oy I notice that the baby has Japanese expressions.Also they have several pictures of oy,so I assume she was the wife or long time girlfriend of one of the Japanese guy's.Think the relationship just finished.