Looking Nice Family Room In Jomtien Area

slippery when wet

Hello all.

I will be coming to Thailand soon and we will be visiting Pattaya/ Jomtien.

We will we travelling as a family so are looking for budget guesthouse/ short term condo that would be suitable for a family.

If you could please recommend anywhere it would be greatly appreciated...thanks.

Please dont recommend anywhere withing the girly bar area as this is not what we are looking for.

Thanks ....slippery

Hello all.

We will we travelling as a family so are looking for budget guesthouse/ short term condo that would be suitable for a family.

If you could please recommend anywhere it would be greatly appreciated...thanks.

Please dont recommend anywhere withing the girly bar area as this is not what we are looking for.

Thanks ....slippery

It would help to know the makeup of your family. Wife & 2 kids (Girl & Boy) and kids are younger than 12. If so then maybe someone could suggest a 3 bedroom condo near the water park. If you have 2 boys or 2 girls then maybe a 2 bedroom condo. if the youngest of your children are 30 then that would change up the suggestion.

Heck, I imagine that even a hotel with joining rooms could work for you but you should give more info for us to help you as best we can.

Hello all.

Thanks ....slippery

It would help to know the makeup of your family. Wife & 2 kids (Girl & Boy) and kids are younger than 12. If so then maybe someone could suggest a 3 bedroom condo near the water park. If you have 2 boys or 2 girls then maybe a 2 bedroom condo. if the youngest of your children are 30 then that would change up the suggestion.

Heck, I imagine that even a hotel with joining rooms could work for you but you should give more info for us to help you as best we can.

Pattaya is full of girly bars everywhere. If you aren't interested in this kind of nightlife, i would recommend to ravel to Phuket. It's much cleaner and nicer there for Family Holidays. The water is clean and there is no bad smells on the beach, unlike in Jomtien. Nice trips can be done to Phang Na or Ko Phi Phi Island. They have very nice Shgoping Centres as well.

Hello all.

Thanks ....slippery

How many bedrooms are you looking for and how many beds? & for how long?

Hello all.

Thanks ....slippery

How many bedrooms are you looking for and how many beds? & for how long?

...and what sort of budget are you looking at?