I Need A Lawyer

ricklee

Can anyone recommend a good attorney in BKK for setting me up with a new will that will negate the one I currently have in the States? Someone who speaks good English, has some knowledge of American law and won't cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks! :)

I would suggest you go to the bangkok sub-forum here and scroll through past topics (and/or use the search facility) ... seeking a good lawyer is a pretty regular thread topic there

Be aware you may want two/need Wills depending on the location/nature of the assets you hold

There is good information on preparing Thai wills in the web sites of the bigger thai law firms and places like thailawonline.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I need an English speaking lawyer too. Is this guy any good? I'm not keen to take on a hick from the sticks unless he's proven to be good.

What's his second name? I want to Google him.

Hello my name it surangkana/tim ,maybe late to anwer .I will Information to lawyer office Garman and English translation ,your are welcome.Add :Kata :near temple:Main road: Name Visit Chounchit Law Office Accounting. it good lawyer and nice..

I did my will with Isaan Lawyers (Sebastian) in duo language (english-thai).

The will is notarized and was also accepted by the central office for wills in my homecountry.

No need to change anything according to my home notary :)