Business Proposals

Hello

I live and work in Thailand and have a fully registered Thai company currently set up. I work on a full time contract basis for a multi national company and this contract is due to expire in a couple of months. I was looking for an investor looking to join in a business venture based here in Thailand. The vision is one of law enforcement centered around intelligence gathering and marketing the concept to multi national corporations. I have extensive connections in this area.

Any person who desires to set up business in Asia and particularly in Thailand with an interest in either law enforcement type investigations, intelligence gathering and internet crime, who is honest beyond reproach, please contact me to commence early discussions.

The investment partner would have as an asset myself, who has extensive knowledge of Asia and of course Thailand and in depth contacts with many multi national companies.

This is a serious proposal based on business principals alone. Interested persons please contact me.