Search For Young Thai Lady!

About 5 years ago, I was in my hotel room and my gf came back with her friend who was 22/23.

Her Thai boyfriend arrived shortly threrafter...... he was 44

I looked at her sitting on his lap and thought, "My God! dirty old man, :-) ", but he was far, far younger than my friends who have gfs the same age. It was a surprise to see it when the man was Thai.

Stick to the old adage, "Women mature more quickly than men"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the Guys maybe old, fat, and I have even seen severely disabled in wheelchairs with young good looking girls - Sometimes it is not there fault the way they look, and they might be genuine nice guys with nice ways, in this case they deserve to enjoy life whichever way they want.

I have been in thailand in the last 2 weeks and have seen old white men with thai ladies half their ages and has seen old european ladies who was dating young Turkish men in turkey in the past,

All that make me ask myself this question: what kind of a mindset they are in while they embarke on that relationship??

It is really a sicken image for me :D what is wrong with those people??

I guess there many forms of jealousy.

Do worry, you can also find a lady half of your age. Or if you prefer twice of your age :)

I have seen many gross old fat Farangs walking hand in hand with some young Thai girl who looks about 16 wearing skimpy shorts and thick makeup. Yes, this does make me feel sick.

What makes this worse is that the girl is probably only with the guy for financial gain. Nothing wrong with that but when this is done openly in public and I see all the passers by staring, it’s really embarrassing.

I consider these people the lowest denominations of society.

I couldn't agree more with these sentiments.

It's the hand in hand parading around that makes people sick, it gives westerners a negative reputation and aging single westerners an even worse reputation. Everyone understands the moral rights and wrongs of using their wealth in a sexually predatory manner but we are also talking about the 'oldest profession'. So do what the Japanese and Korean's do - enjoy yourself be mindful and respectful of everyone else and keep your behavior behind closed doors.

What is also objectionable is in some cases the public behavior of these couples is quite deplorable and its unfair to expect the average passer by to accept this as the norm.

That said, places like Pattaya exist as they do in their form for a reason and if you go there you have to accept what you see or avoid the place.

In other areas, i.e. Bangkok this behavior is disliked simply because we dislike being tarred by the same brush when many Thai's see all westerns as one.

either Ive been away so soooo long

or this topic has gotten so many responses so quickly

either way

its been done

and overdone

and overly cooked

and roasted after having been overly cooked

....for about 100 times plus more on Thaivisa.

(to clarify - it is not so much the repetition of the topic, but more the inevitable direction such topics take)