This Is Going To Be Good!

a3tsw

There are some threads , that just by there title , you just know are going to have some highly amusing replies , here are a few recent ones that spring to mind.

Eating for free in Phuket.

Favourite flip flops thread

Nuclear power plant in Chonburi.

What are your funniest threads/topics , it,s pi$$ing down with rain outside , so could do with a few laughs.

Tomyam

There are some threads , that just by there title , you just know are going to have some highly amusing replies , here are a few recent ones that spring to mind.

What are your funniest threads/topics , it,s pi$$ing down with rain outside , so could do with a few laughs.

Tomyam

I cant find the link at the moment...but funniest I ever read was the one from the guy who intended to walk from Thailand back to Europe...that one really started getting surreal,

Another one, by the same guy a few months after his journey had supposed to have started.... was about living on the street in BKK, he had started an import business ?? and was now making THB 200k month ??...really strange stuff... :)

Tomyam

'This Is Going To Be Good' in about a year's time? :)

Topics and posts of those who are half "Qualified witful person" and half "Refugee" amuse me..

In one post they complain of horrible system, discrimination and corruption in this poor and dirty country, in another post they demand proper treatment, great service and understanding for the rightful visiting foreigner..

I often wondered how long a thread 'The most bazaar statements made on TV' would last, and how many replys would be forthcoming.

I believe there is a market for bizarre bazaar statements and look forward, going forward, to the answers that are forwarded to this site. I will be looking to sight people who cite other sites.