Help About Non O Please

Hello, I am a foreign woman and i have held a non o for 4 years.

I have 3 thai citizen kids

I WAS married to a Thai , but now we are divorced , what visa can I get?/

I went back to my country for a year , and before returning got a non O (married to Thai) using my marriage cert ( even though i am divorced).

Now its about to expire, so i got a 60 day extension ....so i have 60 days to sort out what i am going to do .

Any advice would be good

Thanks

The birth certificate should allow you to continue to obtain non immigrant O visas from most Consulates - a multi entry allows almost 15 months here but you have to make border runs every 3 months. If you are taking care of the children I would expect Immigration to be able to extend your stay but there are income requirements for that of 40k or 400k in bank which may be why they did not mention it. Failing extensions of stay the multi entry non immigrant O visa is your best option.

The birth certificate should allow you to continue to obtain non immigrant O visas from most Consulates - a multi entry allows almost 15 months here but you have to make border runs every 3 months. If you are taking care of the children I would expect Immigration to be able to extend your stay but there are income requirements for that of 40k or 400k in bank which may be why they did not mention it. Failing extensions of stay the multi entry non immigrant O visa is your best option.

I have no money ....i work at a local school but I have no wp so dnt even mention that. My ex supports me apparently.

I dnt want to overstay but if i cant find someway to fix this i will have to.

Thanks for your help

maybe ill do the thai language course..

yay

You should be able to avoid overstay as you qualify for non immigrant O visas which provides 90 days each entry. The language will require the cost of course plus 1,900 every 3 months for extension of stay. If you can swing that it would be a good option.

You could try to find an employer that will apply for a work permit for you.

Another option is doing volunteer work with a registered charity or school. If they apply for a WP for you your stay can be extended bsed on volunteering.